DiK.......

May 1, 2020
Awesome game and characters, love the story, also thanks for having 32bit version for us less financially fortunate

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Is it supposed to be a joke or did I miss something ?
The Storage.vngine file is actually a ZIP file, it contains all of the images for the game (the videos are kept elsewhere), but it's password protected and he uses a different password on every release, that's what the password happens to be for r11

Some past ones:

r4 Wait A Minute, Doc. Are You Telling Me You Built A Time Machine...Out Of A DeLorean?

r5 Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye!

r9 Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
The Storage.vngine file is actually a ZIP file, it contains all of the images for the game (the videos are kept elsewhere), but it's password protected and he uses a different password on every release, that's what the password happens to be for r11

Some past ones:

r4 Wait A Minute, Doc. Are You Telling Me You Built A Time Machine...Out Of A DeLorean?

r5 Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye!

r9 Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?
Oh sorry OK, the password is actually "Please make sure to support us on our patreon!" ?
I know the whole password stuff for the archive, but I didn't think that was the password for this version.

Reactions: topher

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is there anything with the Grandma (mom's mom)?
No, as he pointed out Julia (different scenes), Maureen's mom, Maureen's BJ and Heather just at the beginning, plus some images with young Nika that I won't even qualify as a scenes

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Can anyone share a save file before the latest update? I forgot to backup my saves before I reinstalled windows and I don't want to start from scratch.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone have save-games at the end of the previous episode?
Can anyone share a save file before the latest update? I forgot to backup my saves before I reinstalled windows and I don't want to start from scratch.
You do realize there is a save in the OP right???

Save for "R10 PE" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes