Jan 19, 2024
I searched the thread but maybe didn't use the right keywords. Has anyone encountered an issue where the Music and SFX Sliders keep going back to zero? I've tried everything for it but I drag it over, and watch it slide back by itself. Thanks!

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I haven't played this in a long time but was curious if it was still possible to get Heather without having bacon in the picture.

Reactions: Audi4Rings

manneychin

May 8, 2017
1709132268616.png

So R12 was supposed to be [COMPLETED] 2 months ago as that was Motkeyz "main goal" but on Jan 1st he shat out this "something something unforeseen beyond control obstacles but thank you for the $ something something" excuse so whoopsie no R12. However, be cool with it because R12 was "almost finished" on Jan 1st but whoopsie 2, on Feb 28th nothing is known about where R12 is or when it'll be released.

I'm not really all that upset that things are going slowly for this project as it has well under 1k paying subscribers but I'm REALLY REALLY annoyed by Motkeyz attempts of sleek talking his way out of promises in 3rd grade English (he did plenty of that during Unconditional Love's development too).

Just shut the fuck up, dial down the promises and stop trying to be an ESL word wizard Motkeyz.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
The dev should consider removing the high-pitched tone that plays when launching the game. I already have tinnitus, but I guarantee it's not good for your ears. I have to mute my headset whenever I launch the game

Reactions: Bloodhunter

The GIT!

Feb 26, 2024
Does anyone know where I can download a working version of the game for Mac? All the Mac download links on the OP end up with a corrupted game that doesn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: splamo and boidboid

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I like this extension of the release of the end of the version (if it is true). Because the longer you wait, the later you can wait and return to the game at the end. Because really, the 2 Timestamps games are worth playing and if it depended on the majority of players or someone else who would continue it after Chapter 2 in the future, I would still go back to this game and play it even after finishing it. Because sometimes there are games that are hard to let go of because they are already legends, such as a famous game other than the XXX category, such as GTA San Andreas from 2004 and not the one from the final edition. This is a classic game and you come back to it like other XXX games. Regards.

Mm74615

Sep 25, 2023
Hi Guys
I'm stuck on this scene where I meet Bacon's dad and then die. It then wants me to redo it. Can someone advise what I should do to get further.....please

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes