katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Is your system not set to Gregorian date format? Chapter 1 had this issue for players from Thailand and Arabic speaking countries, that they were able to save but weren't able to load their saves until they switched date format. However, this issue was fixed in Chapter 2. :unsure:
nah the problem is still there
and im from europe
VNGINE just suks

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Any info on which days the animation was added?
I haven't see it and you? :unsure:
Just read changelog for R11 PE Release which animations were temporarily removed in that update.

These specific animations were chosen based on their minimal impact ...
The animations that were taken out temporarily were Day12 Police Station Walk Animation, Day 12 Beach House Walk Animation and Day 14 Chocolaterie Walk

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
where is the save files at this game?
Saves are located in hidden folders!

Save location on Windows (use Windows+R):
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

Save location on Mac (Use Finder):
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)

Save location on Linux:
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves
fbb1ebd2-fc0c-4766-a014-473903617ad3_text.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NOTES: After some trial and error, finally have a compression that cuts this release in half. This is a complete release, it already has the "UNRATED" language, it has a full save if you want to use it, and is fully patched.

Lovely Day.gif

Timestamps: Lost Love [R11 PE P1] [Motkeyz]

COMPRESSED:

WinX64:
- -

WinX32:
- -

Last edited:

T-E-S-C-O

Dec 15, 2022
i need some help i just downloaded the newest version and extracted it and when i try to run it it stops halfway and closes

bradstev

May 13, 2018
I've found what I think is a bug, and i've done a search to see if anyone else has found it without much of a result. The MC is reminiscing over his growing connection with Julia and how they do everything together over a background of them dating. Afterward, a scene appears with him sat with his head in her lap and the monolgue says that one thing always leads to another before it zooms in on his face next to her tits...but then it freezes. I can't click on anything, forward, skip, whatever.

Am I being an idiot?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
NOTES: After some trial and error, finally have a compression that cuts this release in half. This is a complete release, it already has the "UNRATED" language, it has a full save if you want to use it, and is fully patched.

View attachment 3339735

Timestamps: Lost Love [R11 PE P1] [Motkeyz]

COMPRESSED:

WinX64:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

WinX32:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Being that you were able to compress the game, means you know the password for the images. Care to share it. Cheers

RadioMan

Nov 19, 2019
I've found what I think is a bug, and i've done a search to see if anyone else has found it without much of a result. The MC is reminiscing over his growing connection with Julia and how they do everything together over a background of them dating. Afterward, a scene appears with him sat with his head in her lap and the monolgue says that one thing always leads to another before it zooms in on his face next to her tits...but then it freezes. I can't click on anything, forward, skip, whatever.

Am I being an idiot?
The bug you're talking about was discovered long time ago and are many discussion about it.

Solution is simple: save when issue happens, then reload and continue playing.

So, do you really want an answer to your question?!

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018

Bob450

Mar 6, 2018
The bug you're talking about was discovered long time ago and are many discussion about it.

Solution is simple: save when issue happens, then reload and continue playing.

So, do you really want an answer to your question?!
Been encountering same issue. The solution you suggest does not work.

Bob450

Mar 6, 2018
I love that people are smug about knowing solution they wouldn't tell but point out the supposed stupidity of the posters requesting answers

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 118 Votes