• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

puzzlex

Sep 19, 2021
This game is buggy as hell: animated dialogs freeze(text doesn't change and girls animation stops) at some point (if i fast forward through it - it doesn't freeze, but if i do it slowly, it freezes exactly on 3d dialog iteration from the beginning of the animated dialog and goes back to normal if step back to the 2d iteration with 'q' but freezes again on 'space' or 'unfreezes' when I press 'space' multiple times until after 'frozen' animated dialog is over). Sadly, the bug makes this game unplayable.

Last edited:

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
This game is buggy as hell: animated dialogs freeze(text doesn't change and girls animation stops) at some point (if i fast forward through it - it doesn't freeze, but if i do it slowly, it freezes exactly on 3d dialog iteration from the beginning of the animated dialog and goes back to normal if step back to the 2d iteration with 'q' but freezes again on 'space' or 'unfreezes' when I press 'space' multiple times until after 'frozen' animated dialog is over). Sadly, the bug makes this game unplayable.
The game works perfectly, buy yourself a decent PC and throw your Windows 98 PC out the window

puzzlex

Sep 19, 2021
The game works perfectly, buy yourself a decent PC and throw your Windows 98 PC out the window
You want me to buy a 'decent' pc for the sake of cheap animation, are you for real? I've played tons of games with better graphics without any problems (the first part of this game had no problems either). This kind of animation doesn't require a powerful pc, coding skills are the problem here. Even Tetris can choke your brand new pc if it's not written properly.
And just to be clear, it's win11 with the latest updates.

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I actually played this on my Windows 7 machine and it worked great. On Windows 11 and Mac Sonoma it's buggy af. In fact, I can't even SAVE on mac.

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
You want me to buy a 'decent' pc for the sake of cheap animation, are you for real? I've played tons of games with better graphics without any problems (the first part of this game had no problems either). This kind of animation doesn't require a powerful pc, coding skills are the problem here. Even Tetris can choke your brand new pc if it's not written properly.
And just to be clear, it's win11 with the latest updates.
Windows 11, like Windows 98, is a big pile of shit. You must be happy that the PC starts

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
Win11 has bugs, but they are minor and not too bothersome, overall it's a very stable and reliable OS, but that's beside the point, i'm talking about the game and its implementation here.
If I were you I would check my system because other players have no problems with Win 7 and this one is 15 years old!

puzzlex

Sep 19, 2021
If I were you I would check my system because other players have no problems with Win 7 and this one is 15 years old!
When you have problems with software you buy yourself a new pc and when you get a flat tire you buy a new car, I get it. It's obvious that you can't help, so please save your breath. I'd rather read a comment from someone who had the same/similar issue and managed to solve it, or at least something more useful than "check your system" or "buy a new pc" and if there's nothing to say, then just don't.

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
When you have problems with software you buy yourself a new pc and when you get a flat tire you buy a new car, I get it. It's obvious that you can't help, so please save your breath. I'd rather read a comment from someone who had the same/similar issue and managed to solve it, or at least something more useful than "check your system" or "buy a new pc" and if there's nothing to say, then just don't.
Well, just try to change the resolution of the graphics, maybe the graphics card can't do that much or your RAM is too small or there are a lot of options, I don't know your system.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is a new poll up on Patreon, not sure if it's public yet or not.

GurpGork

Jun 12, 2023
Well, just try to change the resolution of the graphics, maybe the graphics card can't do that much or your RAM is too small or there are a lot of options, I don't know your system.
I am seeing the exact same buggy/glitchy issues on a 2023 macbook pro with 32gb of RAM, so there is absolutely some issues with the game. At least the version provided here on the OP.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes