GurpGork

Jun 12, 2023
Save botton dont work? Why?
Apologies if the solution has been posted, but I did a thorough search through the thread and was not able to find one... Has anyone found a solution that allows them to actually save their game, if they first lack the ability?

I am running on Mac and I've confirmed my calendar was already set to Gregorian. I still can't save. The button is clickable and there is a sound, but there is no file generated.

In addition, there is no folder created for this game in the Share/VNGINE folder, so I can't just use a save file from this thread.

This is essentially a game breaking bug.

Any assistance is appreciated.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Apologies if the solution has been posted, but I did a thorough search through the thread and was not able to find one... Has anyone found a solution that allows them to actually save their game, if they first lack the ability?

I am running on Mac and I've confirmed my calendar was already set to Gregorian. I still can't save. The button is clickable and there is a sound, but there is no file generated.

In addition, there is no folder created for this game in the Share/VNGINE folder, so I can't just use a save file from this thread.

This is essentially a game breaking bug.

Any assistance is appreciated.
bump

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And you'r unable to realise that your comments by no means helpfull ... this way you also show off your "smartness"

To be more helpfull:
Save the game in the froozen scene.
End the game.
Restart and Reload.
Skip scene.

After skiping the scene I got unstuck from this scene.
There is also a patch, but it seems to me its subscriber only on the dev page.
This works for the Bacon scene also.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
his patreon has update info from 6 hours ago about R12 release, I can't read it because I am not a member

Hi everyone, I would like to give you an update about the upcoming R12 release.
One thing is sure, times fly so quickly and I feel there is so much left to do at this point because I keep adding things that piles up, But it is also very close to completion.
I made a huge bunch of post work edits in last weeks and assembled many animations. That free my mind...
I wish to be able to wrap the art this week if no new idea pops in and will attack part of the writing before we assemble this out!
Take care and thanks for the support!

capirex88

Feb 6, 2020
hello, on day 13 in Bacon's room after they see the video and a couple of dialogues the game freezes, only the dialogues

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020

One thing is sure, times fly so quickly and I feel there is so much left to do at this point because I keep adding things that piles up, But it is also very close to completion.
I made a huge bunch of post work edits in last weeks and assembled many animations. That free my mind...
I wish to be able to wrap the art this week if no new idea pops in and will attack part of the writing before we assemble this out!
Thanks!

Reactions: MammaMea

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017

Blah blah working on it. Not really an update on the upcoming (meaning about to happen) update.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Blah blah working on it. Not really an update on the upcoming (meaning about to happen) update.
The only "blah blah" here is yours. Dev posted a status update. About the next update... Exactly what he did. He told us about adding new unplanned stuff, post-work edits and animations. And is very close to release. But to avoid disappointments in case of delay, he preferred not to give us an exact date until He is not sure about it.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes