SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is a new poll up on Patreon, not sure if it's public yet or not.

GurpGork

Jun 12, 2023
Well, just try to change the resolution of the graphics, maybe the graphics card can't do that much or your RAM is too small or there are a lot of options, I don't know your system.
I am seeing the exact same buggy/glitchy issues on a 2023 macbook pro with 32gb of RAM, so there is absolutely some issues with the game. At least the version provided here on the OP.

GurpGork

Jun 12, 2023
Save botton dont work? Why?
Apologies if the solution has been posted, but I did a thorough search through the thread and was not able to find one... Has anyone found a solution that allows them to actually save their game, if they first lack the ability?

I am running on Mac and I've confirmed my calendar was already set to Gregorian. I still can't save. The button is clickable and there is a sound, but there is no file generated.

In addition, there is no folder created for this game in the Share/VNGINE folder, so I can't just use a save file from this thread.

This is essentially a game breaking bug.

Any assistance is appreciated.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Apologies if the solution has been posted, but I did a thorough search through the thread and was not able to find one... Has anyone found a solution that allows them to actually save their game, if they first lack the ability?

I am running on Mac and I've confirmed my calendar was already set to Gregorian. I still can't save. The button is clickable and there is a sound, but there is no file generated.

In addition, there is no folder created for this game in the Share/VNGINE folder, so I can't just use a save file from this thread.

This is essentially a game breaking bug.

Any assistance is appreciated.
bump

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And you'r unable to realise that your comments by no means helpfull ... this way you also show off your "smartness"

To be more helpfull:
Save the game in the froozen scene.
End the game.
Restart and Reload.
Skip scene.

After skiping the scene I got unstuck from this scene.
There is also a patch, but it seems to me its subscriber only on the dev page.
This works for the Bacon scene also.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes