thunder702004

Dec 11, 2021
News - May 17 2024

Hi everyone, it's a small update here to let you know I've been working on the Nika path and this one is finally done. It is a mix between R11 release content and new content that will be separated in 2 scenes, one will include the ''ending'' for the Nika path. I had to redo this from scratch so it fit better in the story. I find there was a lot of dialogue in the wrong place our was in double in last release, my bad!!

Now I'm attacking the dialogues for the extra scene with Juliana, Mc and John that was missing in last release and the reorganization of the R11 and ''ending'' of the Juliana arc. After that I will jump on The Gaz one and complete it with the... Lorraine scene! That is what i need to do in next days!

It is less easy than I taught it will be to complete the dialogues but it will be good and I hope you will like it. It was great when I had some help on this field. When I say I'm all alone now, it is ALL ALONE!
My head is already split between completing this game and the next one. The next game I will try to have more interaction with you Patrons, I will ask you more for your input on the additions in the game, we will talk about it more later when this one is completed.

Thanks for the support and take good care!
Why is it when im playing lost love it locks up and i have uninstalled it reimstalled it and even reformatted my computer still locks up. any help would be appreciated

Reactions: pereira

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
17 May 2024:
[...] I'm attacking the dialogues [...] After that I will jump on [...] Lorraine scene! That is what i need to do in next days! [...]
Motkeyz

This guy acts like he fooled everyone that he seriously aimed for Jan 1st as a deadline for R12.
6 months later he's still performing busy-theatre. Now he's "attacking" and "jumping on" R12. WATCH OUT PEOPLE! Dragon slayer at work over here!
I suspect Motkeyz might be a French speaker. In French, "attack" is sometimes used instead of "start" or "begin". In this case I think he meant he would start working on the dialogues.

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
when i start the game it shows critical error non existent progress flag inventory phone how do i fix this

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
So what did you guys choose? Just wondering.
Choose...continuing relationship with Juli or share John with Juli?
I feel like choosing sharing John with Juli is like the canon route.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes