Comynator

Apr 27, 2017
News - June 12 2024

Hello everyone, I've just had a few great, productive weeks.

I have experience with complex scenes and dialogue, and I still need to complete the work on the Lorraine scene which has significant storytelling elements that need to fit nicely.

I really like one particular scene in the story, even though it was difficult to put together. You'll see why when you read it. The story will end nicely and I am proud of my contribution to it.

I am working hard to get this to you quickly. I would appreciate your feedback on this.

Aesouh has already begun assembling multiple scenes and testing them, so we are on the right track!

Thanks for the support and take good care.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
Played part one without issue. Part two is literally unplayable due to text advance issues. Either using the space bar, or the mouse, or the Numpad Enter button, text will frequently "freeze" and not be able to be advanced. If I then use the mousewheel to try and scroll either forward or backward, it seems like text that should be displayed is not (in favor of the same last "stuck" displayed text).

Anyone have any suggestions for fixing this issue? Download package wasn't corrupted and passed a check. Game loaded part one's save just fine. Only thing I can think of to remove is the Lewd patch file. Part one didn't complain when I used it's patch file however, and had no issues. I'm thinking this could be a Unity problem.

Edit: Removing the lewdpatcher file did not change the issues. Re-saving after removing it then loading the save did not fix. Cold boot and a firewall denial entry did not fix. Re-unpacking the game to a fresh folder did not fix. Game remains unplayable at this point.

Last edited:

Messerah

Jun 14, 2024
I wonder if there is a new game planned after the timestamps. Will it have some kind of twist like time travel or will it be a story without fantasy elements?

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes