John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
I'm on the Mac Version and all my saves are gone. And I correctly installed the uncensored dialogue and it went back to the original dialogue even when I clicked uncensored dialogue. This game is basically telling me to run the original version with no saves.

siganza

Oct 7, 2020
my incest patch dowloadable (patch lewder) doesnt work. i m restarting from zero the game. someone have anither link to refresh me?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
how can we see all your posts bro, ur profile is locked. :cry:
Hover over name or avatar and click the posts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For specifically posts in this thread, use the search at the top right and type in the username.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MammaMea

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hi everyone,
I am thrilled to share with you that we are currently in the testing phase, and I couldn't be more excited about it!

We need to make some changes to older content, specifically on dialogue while testing.
We are making progress and are on track to have a release soon!

Thanks, and take good care of yourselves, everyone.

Deadlydread

Feb 20, 2018

Hi everyone,
I am thrilled to share with you that we are currently in the testing phase, and I couldn't be more excited about it!

We need to make some changes to older content, specifically on dialogue while testing.
We are making progress and are on track to have a release soon!

Thanks, and take good care of yourselves, everyone.
But it's July 2nd, not the 24th. Did Bacon send you from the future?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I want to love this game but the dialogue freezing is getting fucking old really fast. I have a very powerful custom built PC that's a year old so I know it's not on my end.
I really hate Unity based games. Most of the settings from dialogue speed to font size don't work either which is an issue that's persisted from the FIRST game but at least Part 1 didn't have all these hard freezes.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
I want to love this game but the dialogue freezing is getting fucking old really fast. I have a very powerful custom built PC that's a year old so I know it's not on my end.
I really hate Unity based games. Most of the settings from dialogue speed to font size don't work either which is an issue that's persisted from the FIRST game but at least Part 1 didn't have all these hard freezes.
I had to give up on it too due to the dialog freezes - it's just not playable due to this bug. Part 1 likewise didn't have issues for me either; it's localized to Part 2 and ruins it.

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I had to give up on it too due to the dialog freezes - it's just not playable due to this bug. Part 1 likewise didn't have issues for me either; it's localized to Part 2 and ruins it.
Well shit man. I searched the forums and didn't see any real solutions either unless I somehow missed it. I can't believe so many people give this game a pass when so much crap is busted in it.
Like I said before dialogue settings etc not working has been an issue since part 1.
I guess nobody cares.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
The fact that they haven't done a status progress bar update on their site is a bit concerning.
There is one release a year for this game. There updates are full releases not just 15 quick slides. There thousands of renders generated for this game and multiple clips. If you expect an update once a month it is not needed as the fans to the game know it is worth the wait for the content released.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
There is one release a year for this game. There updates are full releases not just 15 quick slides. There thousands of renders generated for this game and multiple clips. If you expect an update once a month it is not needed as the fans to the game know it is worth the wait for the content released.
Let’s not forget the fact that they lost a lions share of credibility for getting caught lying on the status bar and getting called out by patrons/non-patrons. These guys are a shell of their former development prowess when they first started and long term they will remain small to mid tier for their lack of release cycles unless they change….

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
What I mean by that is they are one of the first ones I noticed who put Status bars for their games. If you are putting out that info out there for the gen public you are putting yourself up for accountability.
I am more than happy to wait ( best game on the site imo) but going for a proper status update bar to just patreon updates is a step back irrespective of how you see it.

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
So just started and see that i got some freeze. I was thinking maybe it would be an hardware problem (who whould be strange since no problem with part 1). After doing some reseach here, i didn't really see any solutions.

But my conclusion after a few tries :

So from what i see, freeze happen only with save loaded from part 1(special edition in my case) when animation happen.
In a new game, no freeze happenned.

That's sad because it's make actually our choice from part 1 completly useless.

Edit : freeze too with platinum save version.

Edit 2 : Save or not save, it's the same things. The freeze happen with idle animation/end animation in dialogue. By exemple when you see heather in arcade the first time, when her iddle animation start (right after the picture with her brace), the dialogue will freeze when the transition end/transit to a fixe one.

(playing on a w10)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes