Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
:FacePalm:
You mean you liking the most recent negative/1-star reviews and a couple of 3-star reviews that also have negative things to say about the game, and only one of which highlights any actual problems with the game's performance, and whilst writing this reply that there's only 2 of the 6 reviews you liked that are still there?
No, I totally haven't checked this game's forum history or reviews...:rolleyes:

If it were the majority there'd be vastly more people complaining about the issue, yet there's not - 7 posts in the previous 7 pages alone, dating back over three months, only relating to dialogue freezing issues. Seven in three months, and that's including posts that are quoting the person having the issue.
So you spent the last hour trying to go and count posts before responding huh? Lmao the game's not gonna fuck you dude.
As far as the forums go I don't care how old the posts are if the issue has persisted all this time.
Move along kid.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
:FacePalm:
You mean you liking the most recent negative/1-star reviews and a couple of 3-star reviews that also have negative things to say about the game, and only one of which highlights any actual problems with the game's performance, and whilst writing this reply that there's only 2 of the 6 reviews you liked that are still there?
No, I totally haven't checked this game's forum history or reviews...:rolleyes:

If it were the majority there'd be vastly more people complaining about the issue, yet there's not - 7 posts in the previous 7 pages alone, dating back over three months, only relating to dialogue freezing issues. Seven in three months, and that's including posts that are quoting the person having the issue.
Proving of course, that with a sample size of >1 (multiple reports of the same bug only in part 2 and not part 1), that the bug actually DOES exist, and ruins the gameplay for those that encounter it. Makes me wonder exactly how many people ran into it and didn't leave a review or bug feedback, but simply trashed the game folder and moved on. The actual number of people affected is probably a lot higher - most couldn't be arsed to take time to report it I suspect.

Doesn't matter to me - I simply trashed the game folder, then left a review detailing the issue. If it gets fixed sometime in the future, I might know it and I might not. No skin off my teeth, though I'd have to re-play part 1 so I didn't forget any of the characters or plot.

tldr; Bug definitely exists, but idgaf at this point if it is resolved.

P.S. Sorta hard to give the game an actual meaningful review when you can't play it, huh? :unsure:

Reactions: Xythurr

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Simping for a game
Now you're definitely the kid here, bucko.

Proving of course, that with a sample size of >1 (multiple reports of the same bug only in part 2 and not part 1), that the bug actually DOES exist, and ruins the gameplay for those that encounter it.
Where did I say it doesn't exist?
By all means, screenshot the post where I said that it didn't exist...

Makes me wonder exactly how many people ran into it and didn't leave a review or bug feedback, but simply trashed the game folder and moved on. The actual number of people affected is probably a lot higher - most couldn't be arsed to take time to report it I suspect.
You're forgetting that a lot of people love to complain/whine about things. If was widespread, the thread would've been inundated with posts about it, including recent ones totalling more than seven in three months.
Shouldn't have to mention that would also include the ridiculous amount of people who would be too lazy to read/search to see if other people have had the problem and if any solution(s) were posted or hotfixes released. That happens way too much for it to not have been the case here.

Doesn't matter to me
It mattered enough for you to take the time to compose a post replying to me. Which means you're getting notifications from this thread... So you will know if/when a fixed version appears here, or the next version is released.

P.S. Sorta hard to give the game an actual meaningful review when you can't play it, huh? :unsure:
Aside from all the other people who aren't having that problem... Which would appear to be the majority of people who played this version.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Now you're definitely the kid here, bucko.

Where did I say it doesn't exist?
By all means, screenshot the post where I said that it didn't exist...

You're forgetting that a lot of people love to complain/whine about things. If was widespread, the thread would've been inundated with posts about it, including recent ones totalling more than seven in three months.
Shouldn't have to mention that would also include the ridiculous amount of people who would be too lazy to read/search to see if other people have had the problem and if any solution(s) were posted or hotfixes released. That happens way too much for it to not have been the case here.

It mattered enough for you to take the time to compose a post replying to me. Which means you're getting notifications from this thread... So you will know if/when a fixed version appears here, or the next version is released.

Aside from all the other people who aren't having that problem... Which would appear to be the majority of people who played this version.
1637176681677.gif How you sound as you suck off a game lmao.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes