Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
You can see it without account and the new character of the new game on the

_Kiyoshi_

Mar 3, 2020
It is just me? The dialogue runs awful... i need to go back and try to run the dialogue again and again, it makes me nervous.

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
It is just me? The dialogue runs awful... i need to go back and try to run the dialogue again and again, it makes me nervous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would it be better to complete lost love before commencing on developing the new franchise? I guess it would
I think that the next release will be the last, at least, it's like that that how i understand the last patreon news. Motkeyz say that his work on timestamps is finished and is working on the next game while Aesouh is testing, resolving bug before the release.

Hi everyone, here is a quick update on the release: Aesouh is still doing his thing testing the game and correcting bugs to be sure everything will be perfect for the release. I do not have any information WHEN it will be ready but it is on it's way and it will be a nice ending.

Reactions: _Kiyoshi_

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I'm looking forward to the bugfix that stops some of us from playing ANY of the game. If it ever lands, of course.

Reactions: splamo

Zongor_2

May 16, 2024
Many thx for posting this. At least we get an idea now as to why it's taking so long for updates to Timestamps...seems like majority of effort going to the new game. Damn shame.

Yes, it's a public post on Patreon.

New

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dudish#

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
Seriously I love the Story of the game. I'm really looking forward how the next game outplays.

Hunz

Jan 27, 2018
Does anyone understand the overall storyline and can explain it? A causal time travel story of course can never be fully logically consistent and always requires some amount of suspension of disbelief. But the story presented here looks like a convoluted mess even by the standards of this genre (Back to the future, Terminator, ...).

I really like this game - already played it two times. The scenes, the gfx, the funny dialog, the eroticism ... just superb. Yet, I'm now (especially after Lost Love P11) really worried about how all the dots could connect in the end to even make somewhat sense.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Does anyone understand the overall storyline and can explain it? A causal time travel story of course can never be fully logically consistent and always requires some amount of suspension of disbelief. But the story presented here looks like a convoluted mess even by the standards of this genre (Back to the future, Terminator, ...).

I really like this game - already played it two times. The scenes, the gfx, the funny dialog, the eroticism ... just superb. Yet, I'm now (especially after Lost Love P11) really worried about how all the dots could connect in the end to even make somewhat sense.
I think it's supposed to feel like a mess. I think that's the point. Bacon fucked shit up pretty good. problem is I think it's turned into a kudzu plot. If you're actually invested in the story, then unfortunately I don't think everything can get resolved while also stopping to fuck everything with tits (which is the important thing). I suspect the dev has come to the same conclusion, which may be why he already started work on a new VN.

As much as I'd like to see more sexytimes with my girl Gaz, I think the dev is going to wrap this one up with a big fat deus ex so that he can put it behind him and focus on Alternate Worlds.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes