PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
My work is done on Timestamps, the game is completed. It is all in Aesouh's hands to do HIS things and get the release out. I already start working on my next game and presented many characters and polls on my Patreon page for the supporters to vote. Very motivated by the next project even if Timestamps will be miss.
The mf doesn't care at all about his work lmao, I guess its been a disaster sequel since he gave another unbothered person the permission to fuck his game stability more and that person forgot about the game probably

A bad marketing for your new game if you ask me

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Well, we hope that part 12 will be released at the end of this month (BUT this is not certain!). Otherwise it really looks like a scam, the author of the project says that he started working on a new game and finished with the old one, and the old game is not released because it is in the hands of another person.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the author of the project says that he started working on a new game and finished with the old one, and the old game is not released because it is in the hands of another person.
Motkeyz is finished with it, because his part in the development of the next and final version is finished.
Aesouh who also works on this game, has not finished his work on the game. Aesouh has been involved in both Unconditional Love and Lost Love, on every release of both.

That's not indicative of scamming at all.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Motkeyz is finished with it, because his part in the development of the next and final version is finished.
Aesouh who also works on this game, has not finished his work on the game. Aesouh has been involved in both Unconditional Love and Lost Love, on every release of both.

Well, I did not mean to offend or insult anyone, it just happens that you wait and wait and then bam and it turns out that the game is not released at all

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, I did not mean to offend or insult anyone, it just happens that you wait and wait and then bam and it turns out that the game is not released at all
I'm not aware of anyone being insulted. :unsure:
Providing relevant information to people saying things born of ignorance doesn't indicate any offense was taken. Same case here too.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020

You can't blame anyone when it took him 3 months to finish preparing an update which is the final one so a sane person would finish it as soon as possible to start the new project fresh

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You can't blame anyone when it took him 3 months to finish preparing an update which is the final one so a sane person would finish it as soon as possible to start the new project fresh
:FacePalm:
You can "blame" people when they say things that don't correlate to being scammed, out of their own ignorance.

It's standard practice on dev teams with multiple people where they basically deal with an aspect of the project each. Hell, it's standard practice in mainstream gaming, film and tv - Writers don't stick around working on a project that only has work on editing or effects being done.

The length of time between updates isn't something new either. Been a long time between updates since even Unconditional Love.
Even then when Motkeyz had finished his work on that, he began his work on this.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Again You're talking like one of motkeyz team not a normal player -that I don't know why the game has his name as a dev not the whole team- which will not benefit the conversation to go through, so yeah whatever you say bud

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Again You're talking like one of motkeyz team not a normal player
No, I'm talking like a rational human being and not a paranoid twat.

-that I don't know why the game has his name as a dev not the whole team- which will not benefit the conversation to go through, so yeah whatever you say bud
There we go, you don't care about facts, just your pwecious fee-fees. :ROFLMAO:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Wow, just got to the end of Lost Love and is it just me or does it feel like the cliff notes version after the arrangement (or not) with John.

If it's going at that pace it can't be more than 3 updates from finished but if it's keeping up that pace not sure I entirely care for it and with the scripting done can't even join Patreon to influence it (what I get for being slow off the mark).

I mean what's next OMJ Ltd. Vs the Founding of the corporation and a text screen saying how it all finished up? I know overly cynical it'll be a picture and text.

Sorry just a bit shocked how badly this tailed off

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Is it really that hard to read the thread a little? I mean the developer posted literally just the last page answering your exact question... Fuckin lazy...
yeah, it is. I ain't got time to read through EVERY F'n thread I watch to look for an update. Unlike you. I have a day life, fuck nut :mad:

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
No, I'm talking like a rational human being and not a paranoid twat.

There we go, you don't care about facts, just your pwecious fee-fees. :ROFLMAO:
Don't bother to answer, mate. Some people here are like Neanderthals living in the Stone Age. They can't grasp the concept of division of labour. They can't understand the fact that, for instance, if one person does the writing and the other does the coding; if the person doing the writing finishes his job, he can move on and start working on his new project—in fact, this is the sane thing to do instead of just be wanking, either literally or metaphorically, like some people here.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes