Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Is the creator creating another game without finishing this one?
My work is done on Timestamps, the game is completed. It is all in Aesouh's hands to do HIS things and get the release out. I already start working on my next game and presented many characters and polls on my Patreon page for the supporters to vote. Very motivated by the next project even if Timestamps will be miss.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
My work is done on Timestamps, the game is completed. It is all in Aesouh's hands to do HIS things and get the release out. I already start working on my next game and presented many characters and polls on my Patreon page for the supporters to vote. Very motivated by the next project even if Timestamps will be miss.
R12 last update?

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
My work is done on Timestamps, the game is completed.
I've been trying to keep an eye out on patch notes, but haven't seen any mention of the bug that's stalling out text box display updates during animations. It causes the game to be unplayable for many of us. Is that something on your plate, or Aesouh's, or not on anyone's?

Reactions: Yurei

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is that something on your plate, or Aesouh's, or not on anyone's?
Given that he specifies Aesouh still doing his work with the next version, and he's the one who makes/maintains the Unity derived VNgine that the game uses, I'd say it's on Aesouh's plate.

It is all in Aesouh's hands to do HIS things and get the release out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaga Telesin
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes