• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
There is a scene with my Nikki... okey i am in ( i love young Nikki more ) but it's still Nikki so so. :love:
And Nikki waiting for MC but she going that beach party kinda make my poor heart sad :( we all know what's happened there :cry:
First game threesome scene and this one is different it's about players choice ? or it's still gonna happen whatever we chose ?

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Great game Motkeyz.

Any chance you could keymap the 'Return' key for dialog forward? Makes it much more 'handy' for us lefties!!! ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does R2 mean 2nd revision? Just confused about the versioning and wanna know how far into the chapter the game is.
R2 stands for Release 2 aka second update of Chapter 2.
P1 stands for first "Patch" aka bug fix, and PE for "Platinum Edition". So, possible that you soon will see R2 P1 PE on OP.
Maybe just because the only ready win 64bit.
What? On Patreon you have access to all versions: Win/Linux/Mac.
Any chance you could keymap the 'Return' key for dialog forward? Makes it much more 'handy' for us lefties!!!
Why don't you use the wheel on your mouse?:unsure:

Reactions: alsostarving

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Motkeyz Great update. Hope we get to save nikka maybe figure out a way to keep her memories intact or not.

But lol, the brick breaker minigame is so damn frustrating to me for some reason. The bar would sometimes lag or get stuck and id miss the ball, The ball would sometimes just loose all momentum and is impossible to gain it back, ball would start of incredibly quickly or very slowly. give me like 20 lives plz. :p ( enjoyed the update truly though, want more time with the art teacher if you know what i mean ;) )
Now you know why john was so pissed, and by the way,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Great game Motkeyz.

Any chance you could keymap the 'Return' key for dialog forward? Makes it much more 'handy' for us lefties!!! ;)
Have you tried using space? :)

You can use Space for forward Q for backward, or use the scroll wheel up and down as well, so you have 3 options, + the 4th auto mode.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
pls upload your save and let me try it for you.
All this time that I didn't respond, I was going through Ch 1 all over again. I got through it and Ch 2 was able to start from a save. I no longer have that save in order for you to look it over. I know I'm past it now, but if I had kept that save, then you would have been able to see what could have been wrong in case someone else has an issue.

I just finish part 2, and it's good. If Doc Brown taught us anything it's if you don't fix things you screwed up in the past, you may not exist in the future. So, Nika has to go back to the exact time she left, within 12 hours of her getting sent back would do it.

garabyte

Jun 1, 2017
After each update you need to re-download the unrated files. Don't delete the English.zip in Language folder place the unrated next to it (do not extract it). As soon as you start the game you need to select the unrated file on the main menu (right side).
It worked! Thank you very much ;)

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
R2 stands for Release 2 aka second update of Chapter 2.
P1 stands for first "Patch" aka bug fix, and PE for "Platinum Edition". So, possible that you soon will see R2 P1 PE on OP.
What? On Patreon you have access to all versions: Win/Linux/Mac.
Why don't you use the wheel on your mouse?:unsure:
Maybe you put a picture on the page where all those versions

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi, its not we who share the game here or maintain the post, the game is not free and only made available by us on patreon for paying supporters. The team is just here also to help people as we know that not everyone can afford the game, and many would pay for it if they could, and the rest hopefully we can earn trust from beeing here at least to support, even if its pirated... We're not here to fight the piracy, it is what it is. Hopefully people just support us for what we do eventually.

We're very clear in our communication on patreon what version is what and what patreon ranks get what version. How they deal with it here or what information they take from our patreon or what game versions they steal and share from us, we have zero control over. We're not taking that fight against piracy, but we can't take any responsibilities over what's on this page. Many times the version here is also not the latest, as you can see with the mac and linux and 32-bit windows version... on our site we launch all of them at the same time (actually they are two versions behind here on f95).

/A

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You write diarrhea speech without facts.:PogChamp:
Tbh your post is a bit cryptic and hard to understand.
Not sure what you try to say here.. For me it first looked you asking for download links, but also possible that you ask for an image with all keybindings which should be posted on OP.

The keybindings you can find in the game's options menu under "Control".

I remember the other thread for Chapter 1 had it, but the image got removed.
1587909045076.png

Nov 26, 2019
I know this really doesnt have to do with THIS game per se but it is in the game and it gave me this thought. A few times the MC is told "ignorence of the rules is no excuse" but if you actually think about it, it is. If you have no knowlage of the rules, how can you follow the rules? In this case its a dress code, he isn't wearing his school uniform/basketball uniform, and so he gets in trouble. I just find that saying/phrase pretty stupid tbh. Sorry for the little rant and also if this is not allowed/in the wrong thread, forgive me and go ahead and move it/delete it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I know this really doesnt have to do with THIS game per se but it is in the game and it gave me this thought. A few times the MC is told "ignorence of the rules is no excuse" but if you actually think about it, it is. If you have no knowlage of the rules, how can you follow the rules? In this case its a dress code, he isn't wearing his school uniform/basketball uniform, and so he gets in trouble. I just find that saying/phrase pretty stupid tbh. Sorry for the little rant and also if this is not allowed/in the wrong thread, forgive me and go ahead and move it/delete it.
Why reporting or deleting your post? It is totally fine and your question is valid.

From MC's point he did nothing wrong, because he isn't aware that he broke the rules. Well, he wasn't even aware that he is enrolled in College at all. All of this happened without him knowing. Of course Professor Jasmine and Dean Jennifer do not know that, and actually don't care. MC is enrolled there, so he should have know what the rules are.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes