• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
have bunch of saves not certain which one would be a default one , first one already starts 4 scenes into the day11 ok will try a new game

Sep 22, 2018
Can you send your save file from where you are having the stuck in elevator problem , and tell me the steps you take after beach until that place, so i can try to reproduce it, because it happens so rarely and i tried maany times, i can't reproduce the problem.
Crap, sorry... I deleted it.

• Sad
Reactions: Aesouh

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Holy shit what an update. I hadn't realized that chapter 2 had started to be released so I am glad I found out. I can't wait for the next update as the story keeps getting better and better. I wish to say it was perfect but it wasn't, Milf Juli was looking fine as hell and I was STUCK IN THE PAST. FUCK!!:LOL: Other than that slight inconvenience, Perfect!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Holy shit what an update. I hadn't realized that chapter 2 had started to be released so I am glad I found out. I can't wait for the next update as the story keeps getting better and better. I wish to say it was perfect but it wasn't, Milf Juli was looking fine as hell and I was STUCK IN THE PAST. FUCK!!:LOL: Other than that slight inconvenience, Perfect!
Thank you :) I know that after the thread split that chapter 2 has it's own, a lot of people don't know that we're continuing the story... I wished that more people would be aware :(

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I think the best thing that we can do for the developers is ask everyone that liked the first game to rate this thread with their honest opinion over it so far. That would increase the awareness of this thread in the same way that the past game.

I made my part, rating yesterday, and I think the fans here should do the same.

Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for the comment and rating! Trust me you will see more Milf Juliana ;)

• Love
Reactions: Captain Kirk
4.60 star(s) 117 Votes