• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PandaXGames

Feb 17, 2020
why is the arcade pin ball game so broken ~_~ either the ball stops bouncing or the ball gets stuck bouncing on 1 side and more move or the bar bugs out and either gets stuck or wont go where you want it too... is there a way to fix this because this is getting annoying

Zero919

May 2, 2017
great update ;)
but fucking this freaking arcade game just pisses me off it's broken, the mouse sometimes doesn't work, the ball just doesn't work the way it should :mad:
and the speed of the ball at the beginning of a new round can be so fast that you don't have time to react :cry:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I don't have any issues whatsoever with the new characters added to the story. The guy went back in time to find his sister of course there's gonna be fresh meat to explore.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
why is the arcade pin ball game so broken ~_~ either the ball stops bouncing or the ball gets stuck bouncing on 1 side and more move or the bar bugs out and either gets stuck or wont go where you want it too... is there a way to fix this because this is getting annoying
great update ;)
but fucking this freaking arcade game just pisses me off it's broken, the mouse sometimes doesn't work, the ball just doesn't work the way it should :mad:
and the speed of the ball at the beginning of a new round can be so fast that you don't have time to react :cry:
The arcade game isn't broken, well maybe a bit :whistle:.. The speed and physic is randomized. Another player was able to beat the game and unlocked all wallpapers. Aes, himself, wasn't able to beat the game and he coded it.:LOL:
do i begin with the the save from chap 1
You can use your old save from Chapter 1 as long as you (old) save is after the credits (limbo with the red glowing time machine and replay function). Otherwise you can use the build-in save by starting a "new game". The provided save has Nika path enabled.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Hey - does anyone know if it's possible to transfer the contents of the windows update to the outdated Mac file?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
mac version
Mega
Wtf man, sharing our patreon links?!
You don't want to post the direct Patreon links here. It's dead - I'm pretty sure Aesouh killed it and made a new one as soon as he saw it. We're stealing their work, let's not directly steal their links too.

Don't tell him or Motkeyz, but the way to do it is report the OP, select Game Update, and paste the link. The mods see the link and make mirrors; the devs never know where the link came from, just that a new version was updated.

Reactions: Remplier

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Windows 32bit version-
Mind doing what I said in this post for the Mac version? I mean the original Patreon Mega link.
report the OP, select Game Update, and paste the link. The mods see the link and make mirrors; the devs never know where the link came from, just that a new version was updated.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes