cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Cant figure out why it not working for me. Keep saying that it is old version and standard will be loaded.
Why do you try to play an old version of the game? :unsure:

Latest available update on OP is R2PE (Update without bugfix) and on Patreon R2P1 PE (Update + bugfix).

The unrated language file you downloaded is probably an old one, because for each update you have to download a new one.

TS2016

May 7, 2017

Latest available update on OP is R2PE (Update without bugfix) and on Patreon R2P1 PE (Update + bugfix).

The unrated language file you downloaded is probably an old one, because for each update you have to download a new one.
I downloaded both game and english unrated patch from here on OP. This what I'm getting.

Not sure what happened. I somehow got old game version when I downloaded from OP. I re-downloaded the game and now have correct version and unrated patch is working.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Patreon says 100% progress but this ends abruptly, is the next update going to be directly Chapter 3 or release 3 of Chapter 2?
When would the next game update come out approximately?
no, Chapter 2 has just begun.
this is the second update of the Chapter

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I am not a developper and I don't know how to "write a game", but.. could someone tells me why it takes so long? I noticed that it takes medially 3-4 months...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am not a developper and I don't know how to "write a game", but.. could someone tells me why it takes so long? I noticed that it takes medially 3-4 months...
Creating a render (image) takes most of the developing time. Means, setting up the scene, posing, light, facial expression etc.. then everything needs to render on your graphic card. Depending on your system and the size of your scene, that you want to render, a single image might take hours to finish. After that each render needs to go through postwork with Photoshop. All in all this takes 2/3 of developing time. The 1/3 are writing and testing.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes