Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
i still thinking nika is your Daughter but its a mystery only the future can say but Daughter or not i still love her and juli :love:
Now you got me thinking : could Aes and Motkeyz plan a "Predestination" type of story? That would be give me a bluescreen in my head at the end, but I would dig it!

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Goddamn Lorraine is hot as fuck, I hope the whole cure finding for her will be a thing so we can eventually fuck both Milf Lorraine in the past and Gilf Lorraine in the present when MC returns and she survived her illness.

More VN's should have the balls to add a hot Gilf to their cast of characters. Thank you Motkeyz for creating and adding these rather rare characters to your work!

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

Sadly, it has been discovered that Motkeyz spilled some Pancake Syrup on the Time Machine Controlling Computer system that this game is being Created/stored on. As a result a Paradox has occurred, and not only does this game no longer exist, but it never has. :eek:

The Horrific truth is that the thread you are reading this on does not exist and you are now trapped in a small room with the voices in my head. The resulting mental torture has destroyed your sanity and this post is an imaginary attempt to escape.

Save us Oba-Wan Motkeyz, you're our only hope (for SEXY FUN with the lovely ladies of Timestamps). :)

-End of Fake-

Just a silly (or is it) thought. :devilish:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i cant continue on to new update it still say this the end from previous one and i can still explore around but cant enter the houses lol even the walk through not helping anymore :( its just dark outside

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i cant continue on to new update it still say this the end from previous one and i can still explore around but cant enter the houses lol even the walk through not helping anymore :( its just dark outside
Sorry, put your post gives me no clues which ending you mean. Did the game end for you on the beach or somewhere else?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds like you are on the wrong game version buddy! On last update still?

Kind Regards

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, put your post gives me no clues which ending you mean. Did the game end for you on the beach or somewhere else?
the beach once it says thats the end of the update after i can explore but cant enter houses or continue on with the walkthrough like example it says go to john but i cant enter or nothing just dark like its corona virus out here :LOL:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
the beach once it says thats the end of the update after i can explore but cant enter houses or continue on with the walkthrough like example it says go to jacob but i cant enter or nothing
Well you didn't download R2 and still have R1.

Jan 15, 2019
i still thinking nika is your Daughter but its a mystery only the future can say but Daughter or not i still love her and juli :love:
She's your younger sister though, so Juli would have had to have 1 child already. I think the MC is his own father Lol and he's also OMJ. I guess time will tell

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Remember folks, story needs to work even without incest patch.

That's why Juli dead daughter story arc was introduced in the first place.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Remember folks, story needs to work even without incest patch.

That's why Juli dead daughter story arc was introduced in the first place.
WHAT?? A DEAD daughter?? No, The TRUTH is that the missing daughter ran away because she heard of Motkeyz OBSESION with Pancakes (and possible HATRED for Waffles), and couldn't accept being in this game. A tragedy we must suffer because of a tyrannical Dev that wont accept the glory of Waffles. -SIGH- :)

Just a thought.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am having the same problem...freezes every time I try and load from my chapter one save
Is your chapter one save from limbo (the end) or is it from before limbo? It needs to be from limbo.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes