LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Wonder what happened to our older sister. Old Man Jones' daughter clearly ends up becoming Dellington, but where does our older sister (who may be our daughter) go?

cyberknock

Apr 1, 2020
I am a user who really loves this game. Unfortunately I live in none non-English speaking country. So i played game that I made Korean subtitles by translate tool. however, I thought there is English font something like Arial font on Timestamps, lost love. So, there is only displayed square shape on game even I apply to Korean language. Could you change the font for Unicode. if you do that, I will really appreciate it. always thank you for your effort to develop game.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I am a user who really loves this game. Unfortunately I live in none non-English speaking country. So i played game that I made Korean subtitles by translate tool. however, I thought there is English font something like Arial font on Timestamps, lost love. So, there is only displayed square shape on game even I apply to Korean language. Could you change the font for Unicode. if you do that, I will really appreciate it. always thank you for your effort to develop game.
it now does not work as before.
Unity is changing and now we need to add font support to the game.
Perhaps Aesouh, coder-developer will tell you in more detail in the game’s discord channel

Reactions: cyberknock

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I never saw a Korean translation for Timestamps before. :eek:

cyberknock

Apr 1, 2020
it now does not work as before.
Unity is changing and now we need to add font support to the game.
Perhaps Aesouh, coder-developer will tell you in more detail in the game’s discord channel
what do you mean? you mean the developer need to add or user need to add?
how can I contact Aesouh in discord channel. I am a newbie. I have not enough information about this.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
how can I contact Aesouh in discord channel. I am a newbie. I have not enough information about this.
The font needs o be added by Aesouh to the game to support Korean.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I meant that the developer himself can add this to the game if you ask him. Only you will see this in the next update, it can not be added retroactively.

cyberknock

Apr 1, 2020
thankyo
I meant that the developer himself can add this to the game if you ask him. Only you will see this in the next update, it can not be added retroactively.

thank your reply. I really appreciate it

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello, I fixed korean already in P1 which was released almost 2 weeks ago on patreon...

Here's the R2->R2P1 patch notes

proximity67

Apr 22, 2020
Veronika's place can't be seen on the map. I've tried both first going home task and first going to John's task, assuming one of those tasks unlock the place. The phone says "check Veronika place" but the spot is not on the map.

2TonneJunk

Nov 5, 2019
I swear the writing for some of these games is so bad which makes it so good, lol I control my laughter any time when that fat loser Bacon talks. Love this game !!

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
Here's my biggest problem with this game: Like the giant idiot that I am, I played chapter 2 first before playing chapter 1. At first I thought "well here's a game I havent tried yet" and I thought this would be another generic title. Little did I know that I would become so heavily invested in the actual characters and plot and care deeply about some of the females in the game. The devs on this did an absolute masterful job, and I am eagerly awaiting future updates to see how the story progresses. Officially a fan of this 5 star game!
P.S. Team Nika all the fucking way!!!!

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes