goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
was great game until the old lady in bikini killed it for me nearly had to use bin to puke in, plus all the big tits are getting to be a turn off
Motkeyz yeah, the big tits everywhere kinda sucks! There are NO big tits at all in any of the preview images! How about a little warning so I don't get turned off by the big tits!

:rolleyes:

Tip - look at the preview pictures. If you don't like the girls in them, you probably won't like the game. Don't bitch about things you should have known about.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Good update, but i m sad there is no hardcore view of N sex.
I think it's bescause it's more a love scene than a sex scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motkeyz

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The game's writing would benefit a lot from not repeating the same exact thing multiple times. Your readers aren't stupid and got it the first time around lol. IE; the first encounter with Niki was one of the most infuriating dialogs I've ever had to read. The exact same sentences were copy pasted a dozen times.

Also if that one girl replies to a question with "Wouldn't you like to know?" one more damn time I'll take it upon myself to write a spinoff where she dies the most gruesome death I can think of.

But yeah under the annoying writing and some minor quirks, not too bad

• Haha
Reactions: satoshi36

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the first encounter with Niki was one of the most infuriating dialogs I've ever had to read. The exact same sentences were copy pasted a dozen times.
Hang on, have you actually seen how many times people have asked "Where's Nika's house?" or words to that effect?

It's got to be the one question I've seen repeated the most in this thread, because, funnily enough, every person who asked the question didn't read the dialogue text!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
YES!
My favorite game has the long-awaited sequel....prequel that I have SO been waiting for!!
I was in the mountains for the last few months, so I wasn't pricey to the release date or notifications being so damn busy.
You are AWESOME I hope you know, and deserve every dollar you get!

rocarnem

Aug 21, 2018
Vers. R2.PE Unrated in italian
I decided to share this version in Italian even if it has errors of various kinds including the meaning of some sentences and probably also grammatical ones.
I hope everyone appreciates my good will!
Copy the file in the "Languages" folder.

Vers. R2.PE Unrated in italiano
Ho deciso di condividere questa versione in italiano anche se presenta errori di vario genere incluso il significato di alcune frasi e probabilmente anche grammaticali.
Spero che tutti apprezzino la mia buona volontà!
Copia il file nella cartella "Languages".

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes