gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
FYI ... the ch2 CG on OP is not the original file organisation structure, and is missing the animations.

also, this game requires OS X 10.12 or later, will not run on lower OS X versions. which is bad news for me (I am running 10.11.6

Last edited:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
also, this game requires OS X 10.12 or later, will not run on lower OS X versions. which is bad news for me (I am running 10.11.6
Come to our discord, we may find solution to help you play the game.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Come to our discord, we may find solution to help you play the game.
Thanks very much ... but it is ok. I just upgraded to 10.12. I was reluctant, but your game is brilliant, and I wanted to play it, so ....

very choice update. very nice.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
I have the exact same Mac version :(
Isn't there a way of forcing/tricking the app into thinking it is running in 10.12?

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
Motkeyz Aesouh Hi, first i want to say that you are doing a really great game, good job! Second, I have a tip: you should start release the game once a month. I know, it will be smaller updates but community will be happier and you could have a huge increase of patreons. You should look the thread of Midnight Paradise: a lot of people are becoming patreons (me too) because from march they started release monthly! Players prefer monthly updates

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Motkeyz Aesouh Hi, first i want to say that you are doing a really great game, good job! Second, I have a tip: you should start release the game once a month. I know, it will be smaller updates but community will be happier and you could have a huge increase of patreons. You should look the thread of Midnight Paradise: a lot of people are becoming patreons (me too) because from march they started release monthly! Players prefer monthly updates
I prefer waiting until the devs are happy with what they've made.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I can't wait for threesome with MC and Young+Old Mom (or sis)

Reactions: rototo

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
When your game has little to no story...and it is a sandbox...you can have frequent stopping points to constantly release little updates.

That doesnt work for all devs....including this one.

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes