mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Creating a render (image) takes most of the developing time. Means, setting up the scene, posing, light, facial expression etc.. then everything needs to render on your graphic card. Depending on your system and the size of your scene, that you want to render, a single image might take hours to finish. After that each render needs to go through postwork with Photoshop. All in all this takes 2/3 of developing time. The 1/3 are writing and testing.
Now I know... Thanks for your explanation cold_arctus!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Creating a render (image) takes most of the developing time. Means, setting up the scene, posing, light, facial expression etc.. then everything needs to render on your graphic card. Depending on your system and the size of your scene, that you want to render, a single image might take hours to finish. After that each render needs to go through postwork with Photoshop. All in all this takes 2/3 of developing time. The 1/3 are writing and testing.
Oh come on, do you think any of us will believe that? :rolleyes: You should just tell us the TRUTH. The voices in my head say that 90% of the time it takes for each update in this game is spent by the Dev team sitting around eating Pancakes and Chocolate (and MAYBE Chocolate Pancakes). :whistle: While doing that, ideas for CHEESEY references from other games and movies are worked into the story. -SIGH-

Keep up the good work. Also, keep the Easter eggs, references, humor, Confusing story twists, and SEXY Fun coming. :)

Just a thought.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Oh come on, do you think any of us will believe that? :rolleyes: You should just tell us the TRUTH. The voices in my head say that 90% of the time it takes for each update in this game is spent by the Dev team sitting around eating Pancakes and Chocolate (and MAYBE Chocolate Pancakes). :whistle: While doing that, ideas for CHEESEY references from other games and movies are worked into the story. -SIGH-

Keep up the good work. Also, keep the Easter eggs, references, humor, Confusing story twists, and SEXY Fun coming. :)

Just a thought.
Damn... so much pancakes and chocolate gave me diabetes. I'm going to sue Mot and Aes for that!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Aesouh would like to remind you that programming takes up a small portion of that 1/3! :ROFLMAO:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
tsll-fan.gif tsll-fan2.gif tsll-fan3.gif
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/659649_tsll-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/677338_tsll-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/769948_tsll-fan3.gif

Last edited:

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
^And first half of 90ties.

Based on game ascetics, I still feel game is somewhere in mid 90ties.
Guess you are quite right. Nika said there was Jaws premiere when she arrived and that was in 1975...so...about two decades later we will be between 1995 and 2000. The game is quite nice. BTW. Saw a post in here saying the Old Man Jones was the MC....but i really thing it's bacon. A lot of similiraties....glasses included.

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
Very good update! Hopefully we get to see young nikka soon in one of the following updates. She still remains the best (that is what is missing for me to make it a perfect update instead of a "just" a very good one ;))

Reactions: Motkeyz

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I wanted to congratulate the dev team for the incredible jump in script and dialogue the game has done.
It was already showing in the last updates of the first chapter, but here there is no doubt.
Better pacing, with more depth... add that to the always superb renders and you have a must have.

Great work.

4.60 star(s) 116 Votes