Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
We can't control which macOS version Unity supports and which they drop. As alternative you could install Linux as dual-boot on your old Mac and play the Linux version.
But, you're the devs, so any problems relating to an unsupported OS or outdated DirectX is clearly your fault... Just like how it's the fault of my local supermarket's staff for running out of certain things, and totally not the fault of people hoarding then wasting them! :LOL:

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
We can't control which macOS version Unity supports and which they drop. As alternative you could install Linux as dual-boot on your old Mac and play the Linux version.
If I would have the dual-boot I could run the Windows version as well. But I don't have it. I have Wine only. I have tried to run the Windows version through Wine it didn't work as well - It requires DX11.
I will see the Linux version now as you have suggested.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, that's my plan, but testing is STILL stuck at 5%. Come on, test monkey, get it going!

For those offended by "test monkey" -
There is a quicker solution than wait for someone to upload the patch you know... haha! it's a matter of hours when we patch the game on the official supported plateform :)

morisc

Jan 8, 2020
Looking at the posters in the computer room...Super Nintendo came out in 1991 in US with the Street Fighter 2 game in 92.. Atari 2600 was 1977 and had died out by 1983. Enjoying catching your references though. Jack Klugman ftw Can always use an Apple IIe/commodore64 poster or an Ultima III poster if you were looking for a replacement suggestion.

Sorry...but I demand realism in my games where beautiful women are constantly exposing themselves to me or throwing themselves at me.

Upon edit...nevermind...I have cellphone service and internet in the 80's too sooo.....carry on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have discovered a SHOCKING twist that will be added to the game. Because of an unexpected power surge while traveling to the past the MC will get PREGNANT and become his Dad's GRANDMOTHER. :eek: Other changes will include Bacon becoming a MINIATURE giant Hamster, Juli will become a GINGER, and SCUT will be the new HERO (and a lizard person). :whistle:

-End of FAKE-

I humbly apologize for ANY mental trauma that may have been caused by this post. If you are suffering I recommend eating a Cookie and looking at SEXY images of Juli, Heather, and Nika. :love:

Just a thought.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have discovered a SHOCKING twist that will be added to the game. Because of an unexpected power surge while traveling to the past the MC will get PREGNANT and become his Dad's GRANDMOTHER. :eek: Other changes will include Bacon becoming a MINIATURE giant Hamster, Juli will become a GINGER, and SCUT will be the new HERO (and a lizard person). :whistle:

-End of FAKE-

I humbly apologize for ANY mental trauma that may have been caused by this post. If you are suffering I recommend eating a Cookie and looking at SEXY images of Juli, Heather, and Nika. :love:

Just a thought.
A miniature giant space hamster?

And what about Moose? And Squirrel?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
Bacon will become friend and "guardian" to one of the greatest warriors ever... MINSC!
"Evil round every corner... Careful not to step in any".
As long as Bacon isn't kidnapped by Tinker Gnomes and held prisoner with a fire-breathing phase doppleganger giant space hamster.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.60 star(s) 119 Votes