Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You are overestemating the general adult crowd, they can't be bothered using hands....
If they where I think they would at least use it to look at the OP.
Nah, that's not it.
Using their hands takes significantly less brain power and conscious thought than that! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kingvlad

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
The previous version had those black screens and no images. This new version (R2) has completely excluded all the Mac users who do not have an OS above 10.12... Just great! :FacePalm:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Good for you, still not getting your drama _ that's not what I found on the Discord subs channel. Just checked Patreon too and its not on Patreon members posts either, soooo.
Well.. you misunderstood me. I just tried to point out that there is an UHD version of the render available in the public channel on Discord. No drama at all.
So, who's the girl in the back with the "I wish that was me" look on her face?
Jennifer - the Dean. Did you even read the dialogues or did you skip through them? :LOL:
The previous version had those black screens and no images. This new version (R2) has completely excluded all the Mac users who do not have an OS above 10.12... Just great! :FacePalm:
We can't control which macOS version Unity supports and which they drop. As alternative you could install Linux as dual-boot on your old Mac and play the Linux version.

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes