Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Fake- Breaking News -FAKE-

Today it has been revealed that Motkeyz is facing a possible lawsuit for injuries INFLICTED upon the MOOSE. :eek: The Squirrel has stated 'Pancake Poisoning is REAL :sick:, if only there had been some other options (Like Waffles)'. :whistle: At this time we are unsure if the treatment of WAFFLES and Breakfast Burritos will be enough to restore the MOOSE to health. :cry: An untested 'Chocolate Chip Cookie' prescription may be needed to save this BELOVED character. :)

In other news, Rumors of an invasion of MINIATURE giant Space Hamsters are as yet unconfirmed..

-End of FAKE-

Just a thought

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
I played first game long time ago but never finished. Now i played both games and i love it (again). Great work and i'm really vondering whats gonna happen in future. I hope we wont see sad Nika :( or family members ntr scenes (because of the beach scene i felt the future smell like ntr but i'm sure i'm wrong).

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I played first game long time ago but never finished. Now i played both games and i love it (again). Great work and i'm really vondering whats gonna happen in future. I hope we wont see sad Nika :( or family members ntr scenes (because of the beach scene i felt the future smell like ntr but i'm sure i'm wrong).
A quick search for ntr got me this:
NO NTR in the game, i still maintain this out. Nobody will come steal your love one in this game! But your choices are important, you may decide to share at some point guys, that not NTR ;)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I can't begin to tell you how much I hate what you did to Nika. I want her back so badly I can't even focus on any other part of the story. All I want to do is get Nika home and back to herself and until that happens I don't care about anyone else in the story.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I can't begin to tell you how much I hate what you did to Nika. I want her back so badly I can't even focus on any other part of the story. All I want to do is get Nika home and back to herself and until that happens I don't care about anyone else in the story.
Sorry this seems to bother you so much, but the game isn't solely about Nika, there's also a story to be told, hopefully, we are doing that, if that's not to your liking then your playing the wrong game.
We try to give the player a multitude of girls they can interact with there isn't only Nika or Juli or Heather if it was only those three characters the game would have wrapped up long ago.
But there is an actual story behind it all that some seem to miss when their favourite character is neglected or the story doesn't go the way they envisaged it. Unlike most here we can't concentrate on an individual character as everyone has different tastes, so your favourite character might not be for someone else, so we solely can't concentrate on Nika and lose the support of people who like Juli or Heather etc.
For some of us, this game is our livelihood so we try to appeal to as broad a spectrum of fans as possible, by doing that we have to tell a story, so no we are not going to appeal to everyone with each release, but by the end of it all we hope we have catered for everyone.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

In an attempt to IMPROVE the game engine Aesouh has decided to add improvements to the next release. For increased enjoyment of the Game you will now be REQUIRED to:

1) Sacrifice a BUCKET of KFC 'ORIGINAL' recipe chicken before starting. -WARNING- 'Extra Crispy' may cause the Ladies to wear Granny panties. :eek:
2) Take a Bath in MAPLE Syrup as the game loads. :whistle:
3) Maintain a Headstand at ALL times, while dancing the Macarena (because goobdoob was snarky again).
4) Produce a 'Gregorian Chant' version of 'Thunder Chief' by AC/DC before every SEXY scene. :cool:
5) Pray to the great MOOSE Spirit at 8min 19sec intervals to avoid crashes and game overs. :love:
6) Declare undying LOVE for Broccoli (it is believed that cold_arctus added this). :devilish:

With these SMALL changes it is HOPED that enjoyment of the game will be INCREASED by 0.0000038249%.

-End of Fake-

Just a thought.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Anyone know how to play this on Mac? Im on Catalina and the previous game runs fine but this game for some reason wont even open with the option to authenticate it.

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes