MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Veronika is being a little annoying about wanting to stay in the past, it is not just about her but her parents and others, that kind of thinking grinds my gears.
I don't blame her. What you should be doing is going back to when she arrived, grabbing her, and bringing her back.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Veronika is being a little annoying about wanting to stay in the past, it is not just about her but her parents and others, that kind of thinking grinds my gears.
Well, honestly, we have two possibilites: Or she stays in the past, or returns to the present as an old woman/milf. Both situations are a lose/lose for her and the family.

The ideal situation is that MC and Bacon find a way to return her to her younger body, but with the old memories - maybe putting her a Timestamp like how Bacon made with himself and with MC on the beginning of the Unconditional Love in a day or two before Evil Bacon puts her in the time-machine, but who knows what will happen?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't blame her. What you should be doing is going back to when she arrived, grabbing her, and bringing her back.
I agree with that or going back in time before she was pushed in the machine.
Would be okay if she keeps her memory of her old self.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So Old man Jones and the Mystery man might be the MC from the future or his kids? since they may not exist if the MC does certain things.

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
there are now 75% in the testings when is the game coming? I'm really looking forward to it :love:

es sind jetzt 75 % bei den testings wann kommt wohl das spiel ich freu mich mega drauf :love:

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
there are now 75% in the testings when is the game coming? I'm really looking forward to it :love:

es sind jetzt 75 % bei den testings wann kommt wohl das spiel ich freu mich mega drauf :love:
Reading through posts like this one I sometimes wonder if the "masturbating makes you blind" wasn't at least a little bit true.

Since 3 posts above yours there's the status that says 95% and all that ;)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It is Maureen and due to a little colorblind issue, i might not see as well as most of you, so maybe a bit darker indeed, on this particular render anyway

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
The ideal situation is that MC and Bacon find a way to return her to her younger body, but with the old memories - maybe putting her a Timestamp like how Bacon made with himself and with MC on the beginning of the Unconditional Love in a day or two before Evil Bacon puts her in the time-machine, but who knows what will happen?
I reject any 'ideal solution' that does not involve a three way with both Nikas.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I reject any 'ideal solution' that does not involve a three way with both Nikas.
It has been established that there are sexy robot ladies planted around the town. One can only assume that MC is going to mistakenly bang a robot at some point, which in my opinion is the highest form of masturbation, but also leads to the possibility of entire orgies over every variation of every lady without the need for super convoluted time travel gymnastics.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hope the MC does not destroy the future and his mother and Heather and Candace stay best friends, i like the original future, maybe just save his grandma and stop Gaz from selling her body and keep the rest the same for the most part.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I want more present Julia, if possible some father-daughter incest with Nika, and more of grandma and also more of Maureen and her mom. And any male character other than MC fucking anyone because otherwise it lacks variety. Let Bacon and some of the old dudes have some fun.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes