BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
3 days should be the bare minimum out of respect to the devs.
Good luck gents.... once games get popular, they "leak" almost immediately. Either by one of the many paid patrons (sheer #s game) or by a carefully selected uploader/jr uploader that also fits as the first option. It is an extremely shitty thing to do, but it is pretty much inevitable. Personally, I've given up on preaching anymore.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Ah dont let em shame you, you made a mistake in putting up the patreon link instead of a new link. Lesson learned, but keep pirating screw the dev nut huggers
^ I rest my case.

You can erase all but "screw the dev"....because that is all you guys are doing.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
Yes and? I never though capitalistic exploitation of sex had a oh poor smut makers component. Dose not matter if it leaks or not. Those with near on Stockholm syndrome with the devs will still fork out the cash each month.
Looks like someone's been burned by too many gumdrops and ICSTORs lol. I'll jump behind bashing them any day of the week, but not the ones that actually deliver their games. Get over yourself, you arent a hero for pirating games

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Yes and? I never though capitalistic exploitation of sex had a oh poor smut makers component. Dose not matter if it leaks or not. Those with near on Stockholm syndrome with the devs will still fork out the cash each month.
Do you have a job, and maybe a family to feed? If someday someone come to you and say Screw all the work you done last 3 months, i wont pay you a dime for what you do because well, i say screw you, what will you do? Just saying.

We are not against piracy, we are active here since day1, but there is a way to do it in respect dont you think? I talk with Joshuam303, we are fine, he made a mistake sharing our private link, it's all good now

Nocnock

Aug 17, 2019
Actually got a virus warning after downloading this. First time on any of them that did that. I won't be playing it if that's the case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aesouh

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Ok everyone chill. And pls stop trying to piss of the devs who are still actively working. If u are mad at a specific dev then dont bring it out on others. P.s no one is forcing u to play or buy their games, and dont forget that we play these games for free.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Actually got a virus warning after downloading this. First time on any of them that did that. I won't be playing it if that's the case.
How about you provide some useful information like the suspicious file as well as the definition that was supposedly matched

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Do you have a job, and maybe a family to feed? If someday someone come to you and say Screw all the work you done last 3 months, i wont pay you a dime for what you do because well, i say screw you, what will you do? Just saying.

We are not against piracy, we are active here since day1, but there is a way to do it in respect dont you think? I talk with Joshuam303, we are fine, he made a mistake sharing our private link, it's all good now
your game is dope, im pretty sure nobody is against supporting, its just that some people can't help because the dollar value in their country, even more so with this pandemic, it shouldnt be a huge problem though, even more in a pirating forum lol

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes