Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This is a long shot
But does anyone know of a way of extracting the image and video files.
I know that the files are located in "Storage.vngine" but a password is needed to access it
There is also this file "resources.resource" which is quite large, but I'm not sure if it contains any image or videos.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there any new content or is this just bug fixes. Love the renders and the story is very interesting
Plenty of new content, just start of from where you left off the last time, it should pickup from when Bacon brings you back to the present and you're with him in his basement.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
your game is dope, im pretty sure nobody is against supporting, its just that some people can't help because the dollar value in their country, even more so with this pandemic, it shouldnt be a huge problem though, even more in a pirating forum lol
at least the dollar has tanked right now so the game's even cheaper! :p but also our salary is lower so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, anways now with plenty of updates and us still going strong there shouldnt be any doubt if we deliver or not, like all the other updates! :)

Sad to see so many other developers out there also abandoning after beeing very successful, it also puts a sour taste on all supporters that are afraid that anything they support can just go to shits :/

/A

joypinse

May 5, 2018
hey guys
with the latest version the hide dialogue key doesnt work for me anymore
any way to fix this?
kind regards

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hey guys
with the latest version the hide dialogue key doesnt work for me anymore
any way to fix this?
kind regards
Z should work and i think clicking down the scroll, also added a new key , the split on numpad, (can go back with 0, forward with numpad enter and hide with ,) there are a few alternatives

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Strange thing in the replay gallery in R3 during "Love of Nika Pt2" I can't click on cum on her face, it's all greyed out. I could in R2, but couldn't replay this scene :(

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Strange thing in the replay gallery in R3 during "Love of Nika Pt2" I can't click on cum on her face, it's all greyed out. I could in R2, but couldn't replay this scene :(
If its greyed out it means that you have in fact not played that choice before, it's a feature that is apparent sometimes exactly as you discribe it, but just as the replays shows path specific replays sometimes it also only shows path specific choices

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
it was short updated.... :(
how much were you skipping, everyone always says short update but its over 600 renders and a bunch of animations and plenty of everything, it's not short, but everything good feels short always! (sorry for us not putting in grindy elements to pad out the game -.^)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zongor and Cramone

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Was hoping more Heather contents but nice update in general for others

Seems like MC is going back to the past so it would be a while for more Heather and Aliza though :(

Evilmaniac

Jun 5, 2017
These games been ported to Android yet?
I really hope it will be someday, I don't know if JoiPlay supports unity?? Does it?

Jiunkeru

Mar 3, 2020
If its greyed out it means that you have in fact not played that choice before, it's a feature that is apparent sometimes exactly as you discribe it, but just as the replays shows path specific replays sometimes it also only shows path specific choices
I replayed that scene from a save, chose cum on face; fastforward the game until i can use the phone again replayed Love of Nika Pt 2 from the phone and it didn´t let me choose cum on face... I am not sure, but it could not be linked to path specific choices. Sorry if my english is weird at some parts, high school english level as second language :whistle:

Reactions: Aesouh
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes