Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I gotta say, this is an intriguing story. The aspect of traveling to parallel universes, and screwing things up, only to have their alternate selves come to their universe to extract revenge is quite good.
This game is in a league of its own, one of the best stories on the platform IMO.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Great update, as always.
But I do have a bit of a problem...
Checked the guide, but it doesn't specify how much do I need to backtrack to unlock the Heather/Bacon scene or the other "different path" scenes.

If someone can help me... thanks.

Reactions: lapalapa and midx

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Any new content in R2 part of the game? I kinda wanna start from the beginning. You now just because :love:

midx

Dec 27, 2017
Great update, as always.
Checked the guide, but it doesn't specify how much do I need to backtrack to unlock the Heather/Bacon scene or the other "different path" scenes.

also im searching for 3 lost scenes.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
also im searching for 3 lost scenes.
Great update, as always.

Can depend on the smoking alternatives too, sometimes they have their own replays,

Regarding Heather and bacon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Smith47

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Z should work and i think clicking down the scroll, also added a new key , the split on numpad, (can go back with 0, forward with numpad enter and hide with ,) there are a few alternatives
z doesnt work nor does y
i have no numpad
its a surface pro (i think 4 but might be 3)
clicking scroll whell works though! thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Actually got a virus warning after downloading this. First time on any of them that did that. I won't be playing it if that's the case.
Most likely a false-positve report.
These games been ported to Android yet?
I really hope it will be someday, I don't know if JoiPlay supports unity?? Does it?
Is this game also available for Android
Currently no support for Android. JoiPlay doesn't support Unity.

Reactions: Evilmaniac
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes