unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
anyone know where the 6 books are (2 in "classroom 3" 2 in "teachers longue" one in "guys bathroom" but where is the other one?)

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I haven't played this game for a while, one of most quality game out there for both renders and story wise.
I just wish Bacon have his move on Heather already. I don't feel comfortable do things with Heather because I know Bacon affection for her and best friend thing going on with MC. It causes major turn off. I am keep skipping them :BootyTime:

Anyway, I won't surprise if MC and Bacon end up their own fathers or MC is Bacon's father. This game needs to end with major time paradox :D I think, Nika will be end up in far future with MC at some point in story. She vanishes from past but doesn't show up in present either.

I don't know if devs visit the forum but I also want to thanks devs. The time and effort put in the game is showing itself. Great game. You are in my wishlist to support when I am able to fix my economic conditions.

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
If its greyed out it means that you have in fact not played that choice before, it's a feature that is apparent sometimes exactly as you discribe it, but just as the replays shows path specific replays sometimes it also only shows path specific choices
Well this is this is the choice I have during regular playthrough :
Nika Story.png

And this is the one I have during replay:

Nika Replay.png

And I choose cum on her face, hence my question: why is it greyed ?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes