boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Good update story wise. Still frustrated not having much Aliza and it's looking like there won't be for a while or at least a good chunk for further story.
At least the Maureen scenes were pretty good. She's the perfect gf indeed ;) But I can't wait to get back with Gaz.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I found a bug:
When the task is to check on Heather, and I turn her down, I cannot proceed to the next scene with the police and Dr. River. I'm simply stuck with nowhere to go and nothing to do. Cheers.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You should play Chapter 1 first - Link is on OP. So far MC only (unfortunately :cautious: )
That's not entirely true though, is it? Unless you don't consider Juliana a main girl. John fucks Juliana (although that happens only in Chapter 1, I may be wrong, my memory is fuzzy and i always choose not see those scenes), and the MC has the option to watch it (not saying it's a problem or the dreaded 3 letter stuff).

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Awesome update.

Found a few typos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, kinda feel confused now with the new plot twist of having mind erased, but Maureen's mom is someone I can't wait to bang.
Visuals are excellent as always, a little sad that there is no action with Nika, also Motkeyz and Aesouh, please guys, let Bacon bang his mom already.It has been teased since ep 1, the guy deserves it, just cuz he "helped" the MC bang a lot of snatch, from all timelines.

Keep up the good work. Happy to be a patron of you guys.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Playing R3 on Linux and getting white screens instead of still images. The map looks kinda funny with only map markers shown. After a short while it just stop responding. One time it showed a message about installing MS Visual C++ updates (which is a Windows thing). Animations seem to work though. Tried without the unrated file, same issue.

Anyone else having this issue or know a solution?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Will play the update as usual, but if someone could rip the CGs meanwhile (or explain how to do it, if so I'll upload it myself) I'd really like to not miss a scene.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Playing R3 on Linux and getting white screens instead of still images. The map looks kinda funny with only map markers shown. After a short while it just stop responding. One time it showed a message about installing MS Visual C++ updates (which is a Windows thing). Animations seem to work though. Tried without the unrated file, same issue.

Anyone else having this issue or know a solution?
I shared the solution in Chapter 1's thread, but those brainiacs from F95 didn't copy it over after they split the previous thread.

So the solution is
Black/White fix for Linux:
Install libwebp-dev or compile from source
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev
Compile from source follow instructions on:
does anyone have this old April fools image? URL is broken now
Here you go..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How'd you get it to work? keeps saying "old version, loading standard english"
each update you need a new incest patch. Download it from OP's link and save the file in your language folder without extracting it. On the main menu click and select the unrated file.

Reactions: Blayo

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
each update you need a new incest patch. Download it from OP's link and save the file in your language folder without extracting it. On the main menu click and select the unrated file.
thanks completely forgot about that!

Anyone know if this is a bug? game freezes when Juliana gives you a BJ while maureen is on the phone.

1596289584012.png

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes