tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
If you want your time travel details 100% developers might need to slow the pace down to spend all that time researching the given time period , cut them some slack will you.

Reactions: 44Tom

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
If you want your time travel details 100% developers might need to slow the pace down to spend all that time researching the given time period , cut them some slack will you.
NO! I can NOT give them any slack. If they are not challenged, their EVIL Pro-Pancake/ANTI-Waffle CONSPIRACY will become UNSTOPPABLE. :eek: We must ALL stand against the BIZARRE aspects of this game that would make people think that there could be a MOOSE wandering around a town WITHOUT a SQUIRREL. :unsure: ALL good pirate gamers must UNITE to stand against not only these mistakes but the MANY others. I mean who is going to believe the immersion breaking content like ANYONE would go into public with the MC's hairstyle. :whistle:

Just a thought. :)

P.S. Of course the MC's hair in this game IS better than the MONSTROCITY that is the MC's Hair in Perverteer's 'Tales from the Unending Void'. :)

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
NO! I can NOT give them any slack. If they are not challenged, their EVIL Pro-Pancake/ANTI-Waffle CONSPIRACY will become UNSTOPPABLE. :eek: We must ALL stand against the BIZARRE aspects of this game that would make people think that there could be a MOOSE wandering around a town WITHOUT a SQUIRREL. :unsure: ALL good pirate gamers must UNITE to stand against not only these mistakes but the MANY others. I mean who is going to believe the immersion breaking content like ANYONE would go into public with the MC's hairstyle. :whistle:

Just a thought. :)

P.S. Of course the MC's hair in this game IS better than the MONSTROCITY that is the MC's Hair in Perverteer's 'Tales from the Unending Void'. :)
:D
8012780_1b4c9c003e50509531462fe5e84acd4a_800.jpg

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have discovered that Motkeyz has LIED. :eek:

Have you play the scene with sound?? You squirrel is totally there!! REPLAY! :)
After RESTARING Chapter 2 and SEEING the MOOSE, there are high pitched sounds heard while the MC is looking away, that SOME people want us to believe are made by a SQUIRREL. EXTENSIVE research of the audio (using an IMAGINARY computer analyzing machine :unsure:) reveals the TRUTH. Those sounds are ACTUALY a MALE voice faking a FEMALE voice with a BADDLY FAKED Lithuanian accent saying 'Pancakes GOOD, Waffles EVIL' several times (in poorly pronounced ANCIENT LATIN). With enhancement we can ALSO hear a voice saying, 'We should add a bit about CHOCOLATE to this'.

The voices discovered in this DEVIOUS (manipulated) Audio have not yet been identified. HOWEVER, it is believed that the first voices is actually cold_arctus as his UNWAVERING support of Motz's Pro-Pancake agenda is WELL known. The OTHER voices that can be heard in the (imaginary) research is thought to be Aesouh as his LOVE of Chocolate is something that (may only exist in my imagination), I decided to add so this News Story would sound more impressive. :)

-End of Fake-

As we can ALL see from the (Fake) story above, there is no SQUIRREL. :)

Just a thought. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Traduction Française Timestamps, Lost Love R2P1

French Translate Timestamps, Lost Love R2P1

Unrated version

Possible to add in OP thanks
Et cela semble une très solide traduction!! MERCI Viens sur notre discord... Come to our discord i will be happy if you can translate the official one in french!! THANKS

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
Sorry to be a bother, but anybody else on a mac have issues with saves? I trust I'm looking in the right place - Application support - unity.VNGINE.TimestampsLostLove? I had a back up of that folder and replaced it, but still nothing loads. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry to be a bother, but anybody else on a mac have issues with saves? I trust I'm looking in the right place - Application support - unity.VNGINE.TimestampsLostLove? I had a back up of that folder and replaced it, but still nothing loads. Any suggestions?

Hi, I think they are stored somewhere in ~Library in a hidden folder that is indeed called application support. Is there nothing there?

/A

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Hi, I think they are stored somewhere in ~Library in a hidden folder that is indeed called application support. Is there nothing there?

/A
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves
I do appreciate you both chiming in with ideas. First off, yes, I am looking in the hidden "Mac HD/User/Library/Application Support/unity.VNGINE.TimestampsLoveLost" folder.

I'm unaware of where the local/share/VNGINE folder might be, as that seem more like a Windows file hierarchy. I figured all I had to do was transfer that saved folder from Application Support and I'd have the saves back, but I can't seem to get them to load.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I do appreciate you both chiming in with ideas. First off, yes, I am looking in the hidden "Mac HD/User/Library/Application Support/unity.VNGINE.TimestampsLoveLost" folder.

I'm unaware of where the local/share/VNGINE folder might be, as that seem more like a Windows file hierarchy. I figured all I had to do was transfer that saved folder from Application Support and I'd have the saves back, but I can't seem to get them to load.
I can't really think of anything regarding the mac path but here are some ideas:

1. Go into the game, make new game and save right away. That should help you find the folder later as it contains 1 save now. When you find it, delete the save files and put in your own.
2. Maybe there are some folder/file right permissions that got changed when you moved/copied the folder for backup?

Sorry i am not that mac savvy

Kind Regards
/A

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves is a Mac path.
~ means "my home directory".
In your home directory, the saves are in .local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

"/" is the Mac (Unix, Linux) directory separator.

Vanity4Life

Nov 26, 2017
I can't get my saves from the first game to load. The entire game freezes when I try, and I can't back out. It doesn't crash, it just locks up and no longer responds to input.

Anyone else have a similar issue (I'm using R1 I think)

Edit: I checked, I had literally saved before the "To Be Continued". I saved right after, and that fixed it, but I was also using R2.

Last edited:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
The Unrated patch has been updated on Lewdpatcher now to reflect the latest changes for R2P1. There was just a patch released on patreon to fix some issues.

The fat underlined ones are fixed by just downloading the latest unrated zip on lewdpatcher, the other things comes from the patched client on patreon.

You can find the latest unrated file here:

R2 -> R2-P1 Fixes:

* Added missing replays in some scenes (They should now show up in your replay menu)

* Getting stuck in elevator should now be fixed.
* Fixed font atlases that caused missing letters in some translations. Still WIP.
* Dean's office can no longer be reachable via the elevator when the room is blocked. (you will stay at the same floor)
* Fixed misconfiguration with background behind animations causing you to see double ;)
* Fixed some typos and some other mistakes in the dialogue.

* Refactored and rewrote parts of dialogue system for better reliability.

/FamilyFriendly
Cant figure out why it not working for me. Keep saying that it is old version and standard will be loaded.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes