Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
the answer is simple. Steam! now that steam is completely uncesnor free they can cash in on them like House Party did. sell the game at $5-10 dollars and give free updates like House Part Devs continue to do. that game sold over 100k copies according to steamspy.

This is a very good idea and gets around the drama from Patreon. Hey Dev - Please submit this game to Steam as an Early release - 'In Development' game. The exposure will be Yuge and there is no downside.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
First off, I love this game. The renders are absolutely beautiful and IMHO, the characters are all just deep enough for a fast and loose adult game. While its so early that its mostly the "potential to be great" that makes me think so, I think this story is going to be a lot of fun. I wish you much success and a long career in this field!

Now, for my main gripe; You (@Motzkeys?) are far from alone among artists in neglecting this detail, but being pretty much my favorite 3d artists I've seen committing this atrocity, I felt obligated to make an honest attempt to correct this. Natural blondes and redheads have pink nipples!!! Brunettes who've never been pregnant can also have pink nips, and after blondes and redheads have gotten pregnant their breasts often become a darker pink. If a blonde or redhead has brown or even dark red nipples, you can be sure her hair-color came from a bottle.
LOL, i was waiting to receive a bucket of bad thing... by chance its only that!! haha Well, i never said she was a true blonde or redhead but yeah, you got a good point! Sorry, i like details in my art but never get THAT far! But thanks for noticing ;) Glad you like the game!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This is a very good idea and gets around the drama from Patreon. Hey Dev - Please submit this game to Steam as an Early release - 'In Development' game. The exposure will be Yuge and there is no downside.
Well we will check this option guys...

Reactions: Reese286

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
First off, I love this game. The renders are absolutely beautiful and IMHO, the characters are all just deep enough for a fast and loose adult game. While its so early that its mostly the "potential to be great" that makes me think so, I think this story is going to be a lot of fun. I wish you much success and a long career in this field!

Now, for my main gripe; You (@Motzkeys?) are far from alone among artists in neglecting this detail, but being pretty much my favorite 3d artists I've seen committing this atrocity, I felt obligated to make an honest attempt to correct this. Natural blondes and redheads have pink nipples!!! Brunettes who've never been pregnant can also have pink nips, and after blondes and redheads have gotten pregnant their breasts often become a darker pink. If a blonde or redhead has brown or even dark red nipples, you can be sure her hair-color came from a bottle.
You're totally right about natural blondes and redheads. Pink nipples are the best!
Also, one thing about breasts it's that it's not only size that matters, but shape, beautiful natural shaped breast are important too.

Reactions: Tweaker69

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
For some reason the game acts very weirdly and possibly skips dialog and scenes for me. For example when going to pee when the mom is in the bath, the MC starts to pee and suddenly it jumps to the mom sucking MCs dick. after that animated scene it skips to the part where MC is peeing all over. Nothing is hinted or led towards the BJ scene in the slightest. After that I played for 5 minutes with weird skips going on and suddenly I get a screen that ive done everything in this version.
First I tried playing from my 0.4.2 save and it happened, then I started a completely new save on freshly extracted 0.4.3 version and the same thing happened. am I missing something or wtf is this?

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
has anyone the Password for the Incest-Patch?
i copied the incest patch without descompress an works fine. in the intro the "landlady" is the mother, and the husband is the dad.

but I only saw the intro because the game gets all black and nothing else happens.

Does anyone else have this problem? it has a solution?

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
I'm getting intermittent blackouts. Seems like certain images, or animations don't appear. Mom & Dad in the bedroom, Dad & Nika(?), Bacon's Dad with an axe in his head..? All mentioned, and I saw none of them. This sound familiar to anyone?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
For some reason the game acts very weirdly and possibly skips dialog and scenes for me. For example when going to pee when the mom is in the bath, the MC starts to pee and suddenly it jumps to the mom sucking MCs dick. after that animated scene it skips to the part where MC is peeing all over. Nothing is hinted or led towards the BJ scene in the slightest. After that I played for 5 minutes with weird skips going on and suddenly I get a screen that ive done everything in this version.
First I tried playing from my 0.4.2 save and it happened, then I started a completely new save on freshly extracted 0.4.3 version and the same thing happened. am I missing something or wtf is this?
For the bath scene, MC imagine the scene and the result is... what you see ;) It did not skip anything. Could have been better build in the animation to understand this part, well maybe! I will modify this part probably for next version if its not clear !

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm getting intermittent blackouts. Seems like certain images, or animations don't appear. Mom & Dad in the bedroom, Dad & Nika(?), Bacon's Dad with an axe in his head..? All mentioned, and I saw none of them. This sound familiar to anyone?
Look like you cannot see any animation... and a lot of the story is in there, so to correctly follow the story, you need to see the animation completly! Maybe some codec on your computer, i will let Aesouh follow up on this, sorry you got some trouble with animation

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
i copied the incest patch without descompress an works fine. in the intro the "landlady" is the mother, and the husband is the dad.

but I only saw the intro because the game gets all black and nothing else happens.

Does anyone else have this problem? it has a solution?
Have you tried without the patch?

Reactions: LOL32
U

User_777234

did you add so little content after all these months? I think there's an error in my game.

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes