Oct 5, 2017
help! my game just crashed when MC in the shower just before spying on old man jones.....anyone got a save near this point in the game plz?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
dreamy bj in the bathroom
and finish, is that all?
Yes only 1 animation and about 10 pics... for real there is the photoshoot after this scene, and plenty other, Every girls have a scene, even a new one, tattoo girl, Except Candice!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi

Anyone know what I can use to extract the CGs and videos

I currently use these
Unity AssetStudio.x64.v0.10.0.36 and UnityEX

but they aren't able to extract them, AssetStudio can see what's available, but shuts down if you try and extract them.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Look like you cannot see any animation... and a lot of the story is in there, so to correctly follow the story, you need to see the animation completly! Maybe some codec on your computer, i will let Aesouh follow up on this, sorry you got some trouble with animation
Well, I got one animation, I think. I've been playing too much today. I'm not actually sure if I got any. At any rate, I'm on a Mac, if that makes a difference.

Okay, just replayed and confirmed I'm seeing no animations. :/ I'll appreciate any help you can give. Thx!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well, I got one animation, I think. I've been playing too much today. I'm not actually sure if I got any. At any rate, I'm on a Mac, if that makes a difference.
Well, we dont have any mac release yet, so maybe its the case, i will let Aesouh to talk to you about this! There is 5 animations in the game plus extra Platinum menu Animation (that will be change every release) that was available to everyone for this release.

Reactions: dahobo

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Well, we dont have any mac release yet, so maybe its the case, i will let Aesouh to talk to you about this! There is 5 animations in the game plus extra Platinum menu Animation (that will be change every release) that was available to everyone for this release.
Okay, that's the likely issue. I'm using wine to run the game on my Mac. It's surprisingly good. If not for the animation thing, I'd give it 8.5/10. Anywho, thanks for answering. And good job on the game, regardless. Plz put out a Mac version, so we, the unwashed masses who play Mac can enjoy it in its full splendour! ;)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Okay, that's the likely issue. I'm using wine to run the game on my Mac. It's surprisingly good. If not for the animation thing, I'd give it 8.5/10. Anywho, thanks for answering. And good job on the game, regardless. Plz put out a Mac version, so we, the unwashed masses who play Mac can enjoy it in its full splendour! ;)
Thanks, the fact is that we really have low request for Mac version, What will be woorked on is a web browser version, but we cannot mention when this will be ready!

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes