LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
Unable to copy the file to the streamassets because it is asking for a password. Has anyone else come across this, if so can you help???

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Unable to copy the file to the streamassets because it is asking for a password. Has anyone else come across this, if so can you help???
It's been said MANY times

No password required, no need to extract it, just move the zip file itself to the "streamassets" folder, and the game will do the rest.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Maureen is not a "daughter-in-law," she's just the MC's girlfriend. "In-laws" only exist in marriages. MC is not married to Maureen so Maureen IS NOT Julia's daughter-in-law. "Copiné", not "belle-fille".

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I can't explore the city. I've been to the tattoo studio, to the boutique and to the park. Now I'm able to visit the motel, the beach and my home but nothing else and I'm still advised to explore town. Am I doing something wrong?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Motkeyz you know when i made my list and what i said about Heather
i think for this update atleast she will go back to my number 3 due to this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s just the hair my man :) it was always the same, they have different styles sometimes :p

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I can't explore the city. I've been to the tattoo studio, to the boutique and to the park. Now I'm able to visit the motel, the beach and my home but nothing else and I'm still advised to explore town. Am I doing something wrong?
You are probably done then if you have reached the end version screen and clicked on everything on the map that does something :) tattoo, Park, boutique . Beach and motel is just a message right now

Reactions: Hammel312

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
why you gotta crush my hopes and dreams like that :'(i hope you keep her hair style for a while best it alone gets me hard for her with that tan skin :angel:
It’s gonna be in there next release too as far as I know, heck juli has had 4-6 styles now and my favorite is still post-shower on day one lol :D so sexy.

I do love me some heather with the ponytail, like in the settings menu of the game

Mr.Meow-kun

Feb 17, 2018
When ever I click on new game and type in a name, I will get the text "did you ever etc etc" then once I click agin i'll get locked in a black screen. is anyone else having this problem in v0.4.3?

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone else having some real bad lag with the text? Doesn't matter what speed I put it at or if I enable/disable typewriter.

I've uploaded a clip to show what I'm talking about.

Reactions: exirock

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i think im gonna wait a few months, cause i think the update was short, but to compesate the game is getting really good.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i think im gonna wait a few months, cause i think the update was short, but to compesate the game is getting really good.
It depends on your choices too, You might not see so much depending on your choices you know.... i think it contained exactly as much as we had time for, every release :)

But if you think it’s too short, that means you really enjoyed it too! During normal speed play testing the game now contains quite a few hours of fun.

Always too short when you enjoy something :) hopefully one day we can spend more time on the game and less time working other jobs :)

Reactions: exirock
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes