Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Did patreon pledge jumped up a bit i remember it was 1600 or am i wrong ?
It jumped up on Saturday and Sunday, it was already above that but went down since it came up on the forum, we can only wait hope and see now :) I’m sure it will grow more but question is at what rate! All the support is very important. And reaching the goal for faster rendering technology will be nice, hopefully soon!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 4.3
I play with patch (I remember last time the bugs came all from the patch so you can say if it is normal in your normal version or not).

Masturbate
Think about Sis only text no pic from her masturbation. Then you say "more" you get the scene with "Gaz".

I tried with mom when I say "more" it is aso "Gaz".

Only when I use Gaz and say "more" I get as next aso the same scene with "Gaz".

Can you say me why he don´t can think about the other girls in the shower?

Baron`s Mom (she is a hot MILF ;) )
Molly
or Maureen

Is it planed for the future or never thought about it at the moment?

U

User_777234

i love your game but i'm little disappointed by this update.
maybe i miss some scenes or animation.

just to be clear :
- room scene with juli
- pool scene with juli
- photoshoot with juli
- nika footjob
- bathroom with juli
- yoga bacon mother
- two new girl ( not real scene for me)

and that's all or i miss something ???

I have respect for labor, but it was a big disappointment, after waiting all this time.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Bug 4.3
I play with patch (I remember last time the bugs came all from the patch so you can say if it is normal in your normal version or not).

Masturbate
Think about Sis only text no pic from her masturbation. Then you say "more" you get the scene with "Gaz".

Can you say me why he don´t can think about the other girls in the shower?

Baron`s Mom (she is a hot MILF ;) )
Molly
or Maureen

Is it planed for the future or never thought about it at the moment?
I thought that was fixed in the latest version. I will have to check if it’s a problem or not in my version. Right got now there is a limitation on how many choices you can make, max 3 in the engine but I have some ideas to improve it for the future :) it was mainly because of a graphical issue, can’t fit more than three were it is right now, so I have to move the choices somewhere else we’re its not too in the way :) I will make it better I promise!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 4.3 I tried it out and put away the patch.

Load from a save
Shower first choice is correct when you use "more" it is most time not correct anymore and when you say to much "more" it freeze. For example Mom correct, more I choose sis it appears mom, more I choose gaz it appears sis, when I try then again more it freeze.

patch Bug
Masturbate
Think about Sis only text no pic from her masturbation (normal it is working). Then you say "more" you get the scene with "Gaz".

Normal in Game is you can think about the girl and when you choose "more" you can choose again from all girls. This is so not possible.

Reactions: jpostel

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Bug 4.3 I tried it out and put away the patch.

Load from a save
Shower first choice is correct when you use "more" it is most time not correct anymore and when you say to much "more" it freeze. For example Mom correct, more I choose sis it appears mom, more I choose gaz it appears sis, when I try then again more it freeze.

patch Bug
Masturbate
Think about Sis only text no pic from her masturbation (normal it is working). Then you say "more" you get the scene with "Gaz".

Normal in Game is you can think about the girl and when you choose "more" you can choose again from all girls. This is so not possible.
Thank you, very helpful information, I will rework the shower scenes and choices too for next version!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you, very helpful information, I will rework the shower scenes and choices too for next version!
The shower bug @Dole mentioned is because you didn't go get binoculars, happened to me a couple of times as well.

if you spy on smoking lady in shower, then come out and go into her bedroom, then get binoculars, then come back out, then go into shower, its fine.

But if you don't get binoculars first, it gives you choice to who to select but after the animation, you don't get the more or end options.

just needs something to make sure person goes into bedroom first.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I like this game/story/characters but every time i do a play thru it gets unplayable further in. Game slows down untill it stops working/ freeze. reload a save fixes it for a few renders. keeps jumping to renders from other scenes when trying to navigate thru the house to the next objective

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The shower bug @Dole mentioned is because you didn't go get binoculars, happened to me a couple of times as well.

if you spy on smoking lady in shower, then come out and go into her bedroom, then get binoculars, then come back out, then go into shower, its fine.

But if you don't get binoculars first, it gives you choice to who to select but after the animation, you don't get the more or end options.

just needs something to make sure person goes into bedroom first.
That is interesting. Very interesting find. I will take this information in the investigation process :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I like this game/story/characters but every time i do a play thru it gets unplayable further in. Game slows down untill it stops working/ freeze. reload a save fixes it for a few renders. keeps jumping to renders from other scenes when trying to navigate thru the house to the next objective
Never heard about the problem that it jumps to renders from other scenes when trying to navigate through the house, that should be impossible actually, but the performance issue, I have noticed that it can slow down on the biggest scenes on computers with slower CPU's . I'm starting more and more to think it my have to do something with the dialogue history building up too long, I will investigate it to see if this is the culprit. I also noticed however that if you disable the typewriter effect it may also improve the performance. I noticed this on release day so, it was too risky to change anything of that without causing big delays. It is something that I will look into for sure.

Reactions: Rroarr

CityGuy

Apr 3, 2018
Great game, just wanted to say thanks for the upload! I look forward to future updates and finally being able to bag the mom!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes