Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey folks, any mac build of the latest version??
Sorry no, I tried last version to compile for mac, but it was not working without big development work, so I had to put it on hold, at least until the engine is in a good place, I can't maintain 3-4 different versions and develop them at the same time with the time we have right now to do all this work :(

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, I go to the shower, then I go back and try to click it and it says nothing. It has the open hand option, but then it wont pick up.. I tried going everywhere and picking other things up (like money etc.) and it works just fine... Any ideas?
Try restarting the game again, press escape, new game, and see if that does it for you. That is so strange, never seen that happen before ever... I mean if it happened to others I'm pretty sure there would be a barrage of reports immediately, since its like right away in the game

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
First of all we need to make sure it works well on PC and have everything there, then we will look at getting it on the other platforms too :) I already tested it and it will require quite a bit of rework.
Well, i'll just play it as i can, and live in hope then! ^_^

Reactions: Aesouh

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
Its in the to do list and i know Aesouh already start looking at a way to port the game to android, but we have to complete the engine 100% first!
Is there any news about the android port? Either official or unofficial is fine.

Balthlazar

Jan 5, 2018
its ironic that people who cant read, download VN's. I guess the power of boners is stronger
i hate to be that guy, but if you look at history objectively the argument can be made that the power of boners is the fuel on which the human race drives...

Reactions: pavar

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i hate to be that guy, but if you look at history objectively the argument can be made that the power of boners is the fuel on which the human race drives...
It seems to me that the "power" is too strong, here on F95. Too much blood drained away from the brain and too many damaged neurons, I fear.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes