Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
The impossible is possible here i guess^^ And my pc is getting old (like me) but still not among the slower ones:)

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Looking forward to v0.4.4, I wonder if we will get a back to the future moment when the MC dates a younger version of mother. :)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
I don't extract the incest file and put it in the streamingassests folder but it still doesn't work...Is there a fix to this?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 123810
View attachment 123811

Overview:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?

Updated: 16/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: - @Aesouh -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.3PE
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

Downloads:
- - - - -
Thanks, donor

Ingame hit key "h" for to know how to continue

CG Rip
Timestamps v0.40P2 Image Files:
Timestamps v0.40P2 Video Files: - - -
Timestamps v0.4.1 Image + Video Files: -

View attachment 110477 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110479 View attachment 110480 View attachment 110481 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110483 View attachment 110484 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487

Fan Banners
When unzipping the patch it asked for password, none given.

nith

Jun 15, 2017
I just wanted to say keep up the good work. I've seen some bugs here and there but at least one was mentioned before with the shower bug. I also was alerted to new messages on the phone but saw nothing new. I am curious to see what comes next.

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just wanted to say keep up the good work. I've seen some bugs here and there but at least one was mentioned before with the shower bug. I also was alerted to new messages on the phone but saw nothing new. I am curious to see what comes next.
A lot is to come next :D And also less notification sounds from the phone. And the other reported bugs.

golferks4

May 8, 2018
Hello - I've seen a lot of posts about this but no solution yet... I cannot grab my phone in the very beginning when the hint says "I should go grab my phone". Is there any solution? in v3 I could, but I haven't been able to play since then since it wont let me move on... Plz help..

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello - I've seen a lot of posts about this but no solution yet... I cannot grab my phone in the very beginning when the hint says "I should go grab my phone". Is there any solution? in v3 I could, but I haven't been able to play since then since it wont let me move on... Plz help..
Actually this is the first time ever I see someone having this problem. What happens when you press it? Nothing? Get some message? This is after you went to the shower?

golferks4

May 8, 2018
Actually this is the first time ever I see someone having this problem. What happens when you press it? Nothing? Get some message? This is after you went to the shower?
Yeah, I go to the shower, then I go back and try to click it and it says nothing. It has the open hand option, but then it wont pick up.. I tried going everywhere and picking other things up (like money etc.) and it works just fine... Any ideas?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes