kallu6009

Aug 30, 2017
If you want to see the CGs (DON'T EXTRACT IF YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY), the new passwords for the files in "...\Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets" (both are ZIP files) are:

0.4.3lenten95Stipple95albeit94waddle
0.4.3evzone52vicinity11brooches56produced

(the pattern seems to be [gameversion][constant string], in this case gameversion=0.4.3)

For the videos target "...\Unconditional Love_Data\data.unity3d" with something like AssetStudio.

Uhh.. there is no ZIP files in the folder?`only VNENGINE and SETTINGS files which i cannot open. some help here?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
OK, pal. I simmered down.

You don't have to unzip it, honey... you naughty. You could read here and there and find out that you must not unzip it... but... why bother? why should you waste your precious time and search up here?

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Its not hard people, take a second to read the directions on the patch page.

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Unconditional Love_Data_Data\StreamingAssets

By popular demand I have modded the patch to use the zip extension, unlike the previous patch. It should be much easier to patch now for most of you!
The file is called unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is.
Also looks like my text lag issue was caused by the patch, removing it fixed the issue.

mariochase

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah, I go to the shower, then I go back and try to click it and it says nothing. It has the open hand option, but then it wont pick up.. I tried going everywhere and picking other things up (like money etc.) and it works just fine... Any ideas?
That also happened to me. I tried restarting and even creating a new game. Weird.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Damn, the Mom animation on the title screen is too awesome! Instafap man :biggrin:
Cheers Dev, it's a great new idea; really appreciate it.
@Aesouh idea ;) It will be a special menu for the platinum tier and it will be a new one every release!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Nice and promising update! Somehow I felt remembered to a different game where the MC travelled back in time and became his own father and grandfather... :heartcoveredeyes:
But why has the mother's skin become so ugly? She looks almost 20 years older now. Being realistic is fine to a certain degree. But why so overly...? :(

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Nice and promising update! Somehow I felt remembered to a different game where the MC travelled back in time and became his own father and grandfather... :heartcoveredeyes:
But why has the mother's skin become so ugly? She looks almost 20 years older now. Being realistic is fine to a certain degree. But why so overly...? :(
Remember that game name? As for the skin ?!???!:(

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hmm, seem to be having a bug continuing the game right from the beginning of the game this version. When I have to go wake up my sister right after i got beat up for trying to keep the box, i click on her bed, nothing, tried clicking everywhere in the room, nothing. I never had this problem in the previous updates....have not installled the incest patch yet.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
hmm, seem to be having a bug continuing the game right from the beginning of the game this version. When I have to go wake up my sister right after i got beat up for trying to keep the box, i click on her bed, nothing, tried clicking everywhere in the room, nothing. I never had this problem in the previous updates....have not installled the incest patch yet.
What the hint system says?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't understand, is this where you pick up your shirt from the laundry basket in nikas room and then go to julis bedroom to find the laptop before you take a shower..? :eek:

Reactions: Dyhart and fbass

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
This doesn't work.
I don't extract the incest file and put it in the streamingassests folder but it still doesn't work...Is there a fix to this?
That file doesn't work.
Doesn't work ^^
Trying a different source to download now. But I've followed the directions perfectly and it doesn't correct anything.
Yupp, "don't extract and copy in the stramingassests folder." Doesn't do anything. I orginally downloaded from MEGA. trying a different one now.
This doesn't work :FeelsBadMan:
I give you 1 point for persistance !
Are you sure it really doesn't work? we manage to make it works so why can't you..maybe it is your computer !

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes