Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
Really great game with huge potential....but
- to linear
- smoking girls are unsexy as hell
- story changes with no chance to keep old decisions (why is there no way to keep Gaz as your whore ? Maybe I dont want to be the good guy to her?)
cant wait for future updates

Reactions: Power Broker

Mr.Meow-kun

Feb 17, 2018
so I just realized that after I download the cgs none of the menu backgrounds or game backgrounds are loading in the actual game, I think I have the same issue with "man of the house" any Idea how to fix please help me if you can thanks ~(^.*.^~) this is why I don't like unity much ^^ smh

hellgate2

Sep 17, 2017
Nice and promising update! Somehow I felt remembered to a different game where the MC travelled back in time and became his own father and grandfather... :heartcoveredeyes:
But why has the mother's skin become so ugly? She looks almost 20 years older now. Being realistic is fine to a certain degree. But why so overly...? :(

I believe that game was called ''
The Artifact Part Three [ICCreations] ''

U

User_166761

Uhh.. there is no ZIP files in the folder?`only VNENGINE and SETTINGS files which i cannot open. some help here?
"Storage.vngine" is a ZIP file. You can open it by manually asking WinRAR or 7z to open it.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
does anyone know how to fix this, whenever i load into a save all i get is a blank screen, sometimes blue or white
What save version are you using? Only 0.4.0 above will work on this. Aesouh will be better help than me on this, but i doubt we encounter this problem yet.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Maureen says she doesn't care if you sleep around but then the MC tells Molly he can't fool around because he has a girlfriend? I'm guessing I saw those out of order.

Reactions: dark.knight48

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Maureen says she doesn't care if you sleep around but then the MC tells Molly he can't fool around because he has a girlfriend? I'm guessing I saw those out of order.
Or he wants Molly to work harder I don’t know, but it hasn’t stopped MC before :p

Matty

Jun 12, 2017
I'm a bit stuck. I've got the camera in my inventory and the hint says find the camera and go to the basement but when I try to go in the basement it's says find the camera still. Any ideas?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone tell my why CG gallery is locked for me? I finished 0.4.3 already and I was using saves from 0.4.2. Is it because of that or whats the problem

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes