UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's not modded, and since I can't bring up the menu I can't even save. This is rather frustrating as I have to start all over again every time I open the game. :(
Save regularly, you have a lot of slots.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Save regularly, you have a lot of slots.
There aren’t that many things that can fuck with the escape menu not working, that is the strangest part to me, the escape menu works in dialogue or as a phone in in the house if you have picked it up. I will also look into this, I wonder if some other menu could have caused this in combination with something else, when you have used last choice did you have anything else up at the time?

/A

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
There aren’t that many things that can fuck with the escape menu not working, that is the strangest part to me, the escape menu works in dialogue or as a phone in in the house if you have picked it up. I will also look into this, I wonder if some other menu could have caused this in combination with something else, when you have used last choice did you have anything else up at the time?

/A
As I recall it was on Day one near the beginning. I checked if I could save when last started the game, but the next time I wanted to save (Day 2 or 3) no menu was popping up.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im actually quite disappointed the latest update. sure the animation/art is good, the dialogs are well done, the story/plot s great, but the whole kid go around and fuck anything that moves is quite unexcited. wheres the challenges? wheres the realistic part, to feel we can connect, i mean, the kid is a short teen with a huge cock and we all know women likes tall, masculine and men.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

/A
No, it's random, like I said. I'll play again, but think is for replay the video scenes, almost didn't use Last choice in this upgrade.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
im actually quite disappointed the latest update. sure the animation/art is good, the dialogs are well done, the story/plot s great, but the whole kid go around and fuck anything that moves is quite unexcited. wheres the challenges? wheres the realistic part, to feel we can connect, i mean, the kid is a short teen with a huge cock and we all know women likes tall, masculine and men.
I'm sorry that you are not enjoying this specific update, but you have to see the whole picture as well, when we update it's to be a part of the bigger picture. We can't say that every update will stand on its own legs every time in terms of all aspects. This update also serves as an introduction to some new characters, and expanding on the story on those that we have. I think it should be clear that the dynamics are changing between the characters. I am exceptionally happy with how the story is progressing right now, but we do revisit previous content as well sometimes if we feel like it needs adjusting or better explaining. The game is a constant living changing thing.

We can't connect with everyone, we never stated realism, if anything we have mentioned as well that it's a game. You find the fucking unrealistic but the game has a time machine and temporal/dimensional glitches? :) What if there is a reason why all the women in the town are like they are, but we're just in day 5 in the game, so you have no idea why it is like that...?

Also we have to be clear on this, we can hear everyone on the forum and on discord, I read every post, we have "too little content, too little sex, too much sex, too little story, too much story, too little this character, too much of that character, i don't like smoking, i want more smoking, i want NTR, i hate NTR" and the list goes on. We get constructive feedback, or just nonconstructive complaints. We do listen to people but we have our clear vision of how we want the main story of the game to go with some minor adjustments, and more flexibility on some side characters. We are aware as well that our writing is not perfect, because motkeyz is not a native english speaker, nor am I, and I'm not a writer even though i do some parts and corrections.

Both me and motkeyz has also stated clearly that we are both working full time day jobs, and I work most of my free time on the project, barely having time for many other social aspects right now. Motkeyz works all his spare time almost with this as well, and we have other obligations in life. Motkeyz works as hard has he can and then has a render que running all night long while sleeping, every single render and animation he does is not just "done", he postworks them in photoshop and adds things and polishes them after, every render to make it the style and quality it is today, never really resting from the project.

We are two people, this is our first game and first time working together, we both would love to spend more time on the project and have a better work-life balance and release even more each update not having to worry about juggling two jobs and all the rest, to get some help where needed and do whatever we can to realize our plans for the game, but right now, it is what it is and we do the best we can, and it's a lot. :)

Btw this wall was not just pointed at you but in general.

ps. Not every woman is into tall muscular men, not even men for that matter!

/A :D

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No, it's random, like I said. I'll play again, but think is for replay the video scenes, almost didn't use Last choice in this upgrade.
Ah lovely, random problems, the easiest to try to reproduce and debug /s :( But your information is very helpful as well in the debugging process. Thanks!

/A

Reactions: UncleVT

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well, we listen to comment, sad to see you dissapointed. Mc is not a teen he is an adult, same height as John and taller than jul when she is not wearing high heels... wrong game maybe?!

Reactions: Aesouh

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I was expecting something more with mother but it was still nice although the teasing level is killing me! :'( (That last picture... :heartcoveredeyes: )

And other then beatiful mother, I hope there will be a lot of to do with Nika as well, she is looking amazing!

Finally, I am also interested in ''timestamps'' part too. I hope you guys are planing some mindfucking development at that aspect as well. :FuckYea:

Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I was expecting something more with mother but it was still nice although the teasing level is killing me! :'( (That last picture... :heartcoveredeyes: )

And other then beatiful mother, I hope there will be a lot of to do with Nika as well, she is looking amazing!

Finally, I am also interested in ''timestamps'' part too. I hope you guys are planing some mindfucking development at that aspect as well. :FuckYea:
Something more will come in next release, we are there now if you follow this one correctly ;) As for the part 2 , we plan to have it in 3 chapters and since we have a time machine, it can be extend if you guys decide that we continue ;)

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
No idea why, but Unity games still won't load for me. The screen comes up, but I can't click on that or anything else. I have to alt/ctrl/del and close it down. I daresay it is some update on Windows 10 that is messing it up.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No idea why, but Unity games still won't load for me. The screen comes up, but I can't click on that or anything else. I have to alt/ctrl/del and close it down. I daresay it is some update on Windows 10 that is messing it up.
Not that, i run with latest windows 10 on all my machines and none of them have issues... It's really hard to say what can cause things like this. If its a generic unity issue ... maybe you have AMD? Maybe something like this?

Reactions: Vampira

Mr.Meow-kun

Feb 17, 2018
@Aesouh I tried no scaling and other things in my nvidia control panel but still none of the backgrounds will load and will only show white or black screen backgrounds I learned this by downloading the cgs I seem to only have this problem with VN games like Timestamp and man of the house. so any idea how or when i'd be able to play you're game? also I am running windows 10 and have a gtx 970 graphics card by nvidia and 8gbs of ram

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Aesouh I tried no scaling and other things in my nvidia control panel but still none of the backgrounds will load and will only show white or black screen backgrounds I learned this by downloading the cgs I seem to only have this problem with VN games like Timestamp and man of the house. so any idea how or when i'd be able to play you're game? also I am running windows 10 and have a gtx 970 graphics card by nvidia and 8gbs of ram
1. Did you do anything at all to the game files?
2. Is the game located in a a hidden folder?
3. Does the music and everything else play in the game and you get the menu options but you can't do anything else? Menu on a white background?
4. What antivirus are you running? is it possible that it may have like false-positively removed something when unpacking? This has happened before when i sent files to a guy without the storage file, it started deleting files for no reason.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes