LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
Yupp, "don't extract and copy in the stramingassests folder." Doesn't do anything. I orginally downloaded from MEGA. trying a different one now.
the incest patch works fine, but never start a game with the patch, apply it after saving a game.
then load the save.

Reactions: Joe_shoe33

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i played the last update i feel i missed something with Mom....only thing i get with mc and mom its the dream blowjob in the bathroom

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
Has the menu never worked for you? Not even in the first scene?
Yes it has worked. Yesterday after I had to restart a few times I created a save right at the beginning, when MC receives the message from Bacon. I just loaded to check, went to the shower, and the menu didn't show up right after that scene. All other hotkeys work, just not Esc/menu.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is a really good game and I am really enjoying all aspects of it. The only problem I am having is just saves for me aren't transferring between updates, is it just me?
You have to move the save folder yourself from one to the other right now

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes it has worked. Yesterday after I had to restart a few times I created a save right at the beginning, when MC receives the message from Bacon. I just loaded to check, went to the shower, and the menu didn't show up right after that scene. All other hotkeys work, just not Esc/menu.
And not the phone either?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
My favourite girl is that Nika since she is the only one who doesn't smoke but she is also very hot.

Gaz jumped to 2nd place for me because i sense some romance with her. It would be cool to turn her from bitch to decent girl. I mean, purpose of most of the adult game is that to corrupt girls but i like when we can turn "already corrupted girls" to the good path. For example, Jessica from GGGB.

Maureen and Mom are the 3rd and 4th one. I mean , they are both hot. However, the conversation between Mc and these characters are far away from realism. Both MC and Maureen are obsessed for the Mom but Mom is somewhere between lust and morality. I dunno about this.

I didn't like Heather from begining because of my personal preferences. On the other hand, she is one of the forbidden fruits of game. Therefore, it would be cool to get to know her intimately.

I really really hope you add some "REAL" romance with one of the girls. Maureen is more like friends with benefits. She doesn't care who MC fucks as long as he returns to her at the end of the day. This is not my thing at all. The closest girl for romance path is that Gaz right now.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Won't help; the people who won't read the thread, or the instructions on Lewdpatcher, etc., aren't going to read that either.
Is it possible to fix the announcement on the top of each page? in a red frame ..
You admins - you know better how to convey the rules to users

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Is it possible to fix the announcement on the top of each page? in a red frame ..
You admins - you know better how to convey the rules to users
No, we can't do that for a single thread :(

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
No, we can't do that for a single thread :(

In this case, the ban is not an option, otherwise each novice with a stupid question will be banned (It remains to ask @Aesouh to embed the patch in the game, and for his right work to spread the password here ( I hope I was correctly understood

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes