Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
anyone know how to rip the videos correctly? ripped the cg fine, but tried 3 different programs, with various errors when trying to unpack the videos. If someone has already ripped them and uploaded them for this version that would be great.

Monkeyz: yah, when I have to get my shirt from her room. Literally can only click on her dresses, nothing else is clickable
So the laundry basket is not clickable?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
i need a password for the incest patch file.......
Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Unconditional Love_Data_Data\StreamingAssets

By popular demand I have modded the patch to use the zip extension, unlike the previous patch. It should be much easier to patch now for most of you!
The file is called unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Could have saved 30 minutes finding the password in the game files if i had read your post. :) It would be wise for the developer to focus on his/her game instead of inventing mediocre forms of DRM.
How about I do my thing and you do your thing. This has nothing to do with DRM. DRM has to do with copy protection of the game, have you seen any of that? No. Just because we don't want people poking around all the game files and screw things up until i have completed game modding support. Your attitude is amusing considering people have been posting the password , and how to extract the password for months lmao. If it took you 30 minutes to do it, you still have a lot to learn compared to the other boys in the house!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Masturbating in the shower makes my game hang up (need to alt+f4) when MC is fantasizing, happens always when you 'want to view more', it also shows the wrong videos btw. The problem is a bit less pronounced if you apply the incest patch strangely enough

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Masturbating in the shower makes my game hang up (need to alt+f4) when MC is fantasizing, happens always when you 'want to view more', it also shows the wrong videos btw. The problem is a bit less pronounced if you apply the incest patch strangely enough
Yes we are aware of the issue, right now it seems that only the nika scene works properly, this is a bigger issue after the new dialogue system and will be looked into and fixed for the next version. The game doesnt hang but it gets missaligned, you could potentially also press Z to open the dialogue panel and go back to last choice, thanks. Also the problem is a bit random, due to the way those scenes are built up, there are some issues that causes the scene to misalign slightly, in different ways. We will change it up for next version and hopefully also have more than 3 options to choose between :)

Reactions: Draakaap23

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Yes we are aware of the issue, right now it seems that only the nika scene works properly
Weird, for me the Gaz scene is the only one that works properly. No matter who I choose to think about, video only plays if I choose Gaz, and no matter who I pick first, if I pick 'More', it always switches over to the Gaz vids. I wish the Nika one was working (we need more Nika).

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Weird, for me the Gaz scene is the only one that works properly. No matter who I choose to think about, video only plays if I choose Gaz, and no matter who I pick first, if I pick 'More', it always switches over to the Gaz vids. I wish the Nika one was working (we need more Nika).
:) I will get it sorted for sure. I laid out the new foundation in this version to improve and build on in the future, a much more solid foundation than the previous.

And we do have a lot more Nika planned as well of course! :)

/A

Reactions: Pantisocrat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Love the game and am fortunate enough most of it seems to work for me except the masterbation in the shower like i think was mentioned but in my case both Juli and the Gaz movie did play Nika didn't but the more option automaticaly only played the Gaz movie apart from that loved it except for Bacon im am atempting to cock block the little barstool every chance i get he may be my best friend but I'm not gonna clean up his time travel cock ups while he now sits at home trying to get some and possibly reaping the rewards at my expence.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
What yhe password for rar incest patch

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

By popular demand I have modded the patch to use the zip extension, unlike the previous patch. It should be much easier to patch now for most of you!
The file is called unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
how to copy in it ... it seems no copy option ???
Patch Instructions

The file is called unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is.[/QUOTE

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If that was the case why did you bother to change the code for this version? Your previous "copy protection" of hiding the zip password in a class property was already enough. Your new obfuscation code is useless for the goal you stated. And the goal itself is also useless because there is nothing wrong with allowing people to access those resources. But do whatever you want, i don't care for this game anyway.
For a moment there I thought you figured out the password on your own but your reply shows me clearly that you did not check the code or you would have known why the password changed, I thought you were in the code? Hmm starting to smell some bullshit here. your attitude has inspired me to waste your time a bit more, it seems that me spending a few minutes causes you to spend half an hour, it looks more to me that you couldn’t figure it yourself! Thanks though for the inspiration.

Reactions: enokard

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
@Mike@ the password is not provided for use .. the game itself will open the archive when you put it in the right place. Strangely enough that moving files on the computer asks for a password

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
@Mike@ the password is not provided for use .. the game itself will open the archive when you put it in the right place. Strangely enough that moving files on the computer asks for a password
oooh i think i figuered now i should copy from the very begining winrar. tks mate i think it,s working now .. looks like it,s promising game let,s see :)

Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
I cant seem to download the patch from the link. It says connection to the cloud.io server was lost. Can someone help? My internet is working properly.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes