wpgguy05

Mar 15, 2018
I'm really trying to reproduce this, opening every menu, loading, saving, all that jazz, I can't reproduce it,

However, i can reproduce not beeing able to pick up the phone on first click, it took two clicks sometimes, i will debug this closer later, also i found a nice little bug if you pick up the phone with the esc menu open you can't close it later because it will open up your phone so you have to save and load again, this i will fix for next version, but its super minor and noone has really noticed that :p

So. You click on a the bag, or bed or poster, and get text, but if you click on the phone, nothing? If you press escape, does it show the phone or not? If you press I, is the phone in your inventory or not?
I didn't know there was an inventory, so I have no access to it as soon as I start the game. Phone says it is charging when I click on it before I peep in on the shower. I can go and check out all the rooms after I peep and take money from the wallet in the lounge, Veronika's room, my backpack and my night table... but cannot pick up the phone no matter how many times I try... but the cursor changes from hand to pointer finger as I go over it. I've tried doing no exploring before I get the phone after peeping and I've tried exploring everything before I try and take the phone... both scenarios end up with me not able to pick up the phone.

Not sure if this helps or not, but I am running virtual windows on a Mac... maybe that's making things glitch...?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I didn't know there was an inventory, so I have no access to it as soon as I start the game. Phone says it is charging when I click on it before I peep in on the shower. I can go and check out all the rooms after I peep and take money from the wallet in the lounge, Veronika's room, my backpack and my night table... but cannot pick up the phone no matter how many times I try... but the cursor changes from hand to pointer finger as I go over it. I've tried doing no exploring before I get the phone after peeping and I've tried exploring everything before I try and take the phone... both scenarios end up with me not able to pick up the phone.

Not sure if this helps or not, but I am running virtual windows on a Mac... maybe that's making things glitch...?
I would say considering 99.999% of people have no issue with this, probably. Can't explain why though, thats so strange. o_O

Reactions: Burt and wpgguy05

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's been mentioned many times but any saves 0.4.0+ should work :)

Reactions: Burt

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
will urination be a thing ? we have 1 scene of peeping on Juliana while she is peeing and smoking and the same time which was pretty hot.
and can we already fuck best friend's mom ?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have 64 and everything works)
That's not it, a program is compiled either for 32-bit or 64-bit, you cant play 64bit on a 32 bit system, you can play both on a 64.

So in this case, the game is 32bit and should work on both, if you are on a very old OS though I wouldn't know...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
That's not it, a program is compiled either for 32-bit or 64-bit, you cant play 64bit on a 32 bit system, you can play both on a 64.

So in this case, the game is 32bit and should work on both, if you are on a very old OS though I wouldn't know...
How many 3,5'' floppy disks am i gonna need for my Amiga 500+ ? :evilsmile:

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for your answer.
Then I am wondering why an error message something like "This program is not compatible with Windows" appears whenever i am trying to open it ?
What windows version?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Not sure if I am getting a bug or what.. I keep getting told I have messages on the phone.. but only ones showing up are the first couple from bacon and the ones from maureen up to here showing her pussy.
Any ideas?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes