Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Amazing game so far. Fantastic writing, and my only problem with the art was how absurdly giant the dudes' dicks are...although I'm guessing that's 'cause of the time travel shenanigans. Any chance for some...raunchier MC x Nika content in the next update? My favorite character by far...I felt like I was waiting for another Nika scene the whole way through, lol.

As for the coding, it worked fine on my win7 pc aside from one weird bug: I kept getting the notification that I had a new message, but there were none...I got the first few messages from Bacon and then Maureen's nudes, but after, like, Day 2, every time it said I had a new message nothing new was on the phone. If those messages have been implemented then that's definitely something y'all should look into.

Speaking of the phone, are we gonna get texts from other characters? I feel like Nika would send some bomb-ass nudes. Just sayin' ;)

Edit: Another thing, as for the CG gallery, my humble proposal would be to have it unlock once the time-travel plot thread advances a little. As in, once Bacon makes some progress on the replay machine, he gives you a prototype that pulls your memories from parallel universes--thus allowing you to see all the naughty CGs/videos in the game on demand.
Not sure if I am getting a bug or what.. I keep getting told I have messages on the phone.. but only ones showing up are the first couple from bacon and the ones from maureen up to here showing her pussy.
Any ideas?
This has been mentioned many times before that it’s a known minor bug, I will correct it while reworking the phone system for next update.

In regards for more MC x Nika, we do votes as well on patreon what people want more off too before the development, we still expand everything and there will be plenty in the end. Short term though you do best with joining patreon and voting, also talking on the patreon discord channel where our fans also give good feedback and give good inspiration :) if that’s not enough, there is also nice exclusive teasers and information.

Reactions: Rebeldad

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I just hope that all sexy ladies will get love and attention, not just pollwinners:relievedface:
Yeah, I really love the sister and she just gets ignored a lot. I mean the mother is ok, but I am not the biggest fan of mother characters in games. I am more up for the sisters. And sadly the mother nearly wins every poll. :pensive:

Reactions: Cico8

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Go, mom, go! Bacon's mom too!! ...but anyway. Sister here is actually the type of sis who really is inherited the good genes from mom so i'm hoping her line will develop nicely. I'm greedy so i actually always hope that all the hot girls will end up being, eh... friends with benefits? Can't tell all of them that i wanna make them subby lewdpets :coldsweat:

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Go, mom, go! Bacon's mom too!! ...but anyway. Sister here is actually the type of sis who really is inherited the good genes from mom so i'm hoping her line will develop nicely. I'm greedy so i actually always hope that all the hot girls will end up being, eh... friends with benefits? Can't tell all of them that i wanna make them subby lewdpets :coldsweat:
I am totally with you. Actually all the girls in this game are hot and nice. But as you can see an my Fan Sig, I really really love the sister. But who might be the best wingwoman in any game till now, could be the GF Maureen. She really wants the mother and I think she would totally support the MC to fuck whoever he wants. To make all the females as his pets :evilsmile:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Awesome VN. Honestly when it started I was groaning.. seemed to cheesy.. but turned into a real gem. Thanks

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, I really love the sister and she just gets ignored a lot. I mean the mother is ok, but I am not the biggest fan of mother characters in games. I am more up for the sisters. And sadly the mother nearly wins every poll. :pensive:
It doesn’t get ignored a lot it was just an initial focus around juli too, you got a few hits about nika as well as some goodies, more and more so now planned of course. So while the polls sometimes have question in regards to character none will be neglected, that’s why we also included nika in this release, soon to be more too :)

She’s one of my favorites too, she has grown on me, probably because I saw that image from the first scene constantly for 2 months when developing 0.4.0 but her face when sleeping as well as when she sees mc peek on the bj in Julis room with the disturbance, she’s hot.

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes it is. Its like..:
-Time Travel!
-Sounds fishy..
-No, seriously!
-Well, okay.. lets try. LOST IN TIME!! AAHH FIX IT FIX IIIIIT!!!
-..you can have sex with girls with great boobs, and..
- I'll stay for some time ..scientific reasons n' all..

Reactions: Aesouh

mekrah

Sep 20, 2017
Great art, there are some really great girls that i've got high hopes for right now. However the whole game feels so slow and clinky so it takes away some of the enjoyment. It's not something i can't live with though.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Great art, there are some really great girls that i've got high hopes for right now. However the whole game feels so slow and clinky so it takes away some of the enjoyment. It's not something i can't live with though.
You mean the progression is slow? Compared to some games yes, undoubtedly. Its a bigger endeavour than the average adult game, story get more emphasis as well. Not everyone's cup of tea. Those of us who find it to our likings are simply willing to wait and enjoy other games the meantime while waiting for updates. Welcome around here by the way.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Performance Improvements are on the way for next version, the dialogue system was too much by itself to improve in this version, optimization’s will be done for next. Maybe not as many new features but it will be smoother :)

Can you elaborate more on what is clunky?

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Performance Improvements are on the way for next version, the dialogue system was too much by itself to improve in this version, optimization’s will be done for next. Maybe not as many new features but it will be smoother :)
It will happening about news year I hope so.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It will happening about news year I hope so.
For sure :) We should be able to push out at least two more updates this year I'm pretty confident, unless something drastic happens in our lives or something like that =)

Reactions: Dixon Butz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes