Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well shit. If I put up a video showing people how to play it, I'll get complaints like:
"I can't play video",
"Y U put video in OP?",
"Rar password, please!",
"Video is for ants!",
"How to unzip file?",
"I downloaded video and still don't know what to do",
"Drag and drop? HOW???",
"Copy?? I can't copy! How did you do that?",
"Click and drag?? I use a touchscreen!!!", etc, etc, etc.

BTW.. I had no trouble with this version. I like where it's going.
Good job, motkeyz and aesouh :D
Thanks, glad you like it!!!!!

im just gonna ask .. but why can i break up with maureen if i cant go to the girl in the boutique tha has a crush on me after? nothing seems to come out of breaking up with maureen...
Well... you can break with Maurreen, but mau, will help you get what you want!!

how to spy on old man jones ?
stuck on this one

demn found it on master bedroom
Spy will come later.... next release!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Spy will come later.... next release!!
Oh really? A spy? Its gonna be a she right? With big boobs? Skintight latex? Mr.Jones must be a priority target! God bless you mr.jones!!:winkytongue:

xenos87

May 2, 2017
I know it is not the best system to run this game but i can play almost all other adult games without any problem and dont want to pay extra money for a new system.
With all due respect, you can't expect a computer to run for 10+ years without upgrades along the way. A machine old enough to be running XP SP3 is definitely in need of an upgrade. Every half a decade or so, there's a new tech released that is not backwards compatible and so computers running XP generally can't be salvaged for anything other than the hard disk drive. The rest has to be replaced with newer hardware which is most likely not supported by XP itself.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I guess that makes sense seeing how people do ask for help even when one comment above them has the answer!

Can't wait to check this update out!

Aug 26, 2018
So i try to move the incest patch to the correct File(as it has been stated many times already). But the extraction process begins. Which i find odd.
I let it happen throughout nighttime(8hrs) and the extraction never finished, even though it said 100% done.
Now idk what has happened and am lost.
Not very knowledgable with this, so im asking for help, as to what to do next.

EDIT
the incest patch downloads as txt files. idk if this info help.

EDIT#2
So i figured i messed up somehow. and moved it while using the option menu for my ZIP program (PeaZip) and it did it automatically without starting the extract process. But from the Unrated.zip i saw around 80+ days files in it. but when i moved them, only shows 8. Now i know something has gone wrong since the house MILF is being called Mrs. Julia isntead of Mom. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? or info on what i did wrong here.
Any help would be great.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
So i try to move the incest patch to the correct File(as it has been stated many times already). But the extraction process begins. Which i find odd.
I let it happen throughout nighttime(8hrs) and the extraction never finished, even though it said 100% done.
Now idk what has happened and am lost.
Not very knowledgable with this, so im asking for help, as to what to do next.

EDIT
the incest patch downloads as txt files. idk if this info help.

EDIT#2
So i figured i messed up somehow. and moved it while using the option menu for my ZIP program (PeaZip) and it did it automatically without starting the extract process. But from the Unrated.zip i saw around 80+ days files in it. but when i moved them, only shows 8. Now i know something has gone wrong since the house MILF is being called Mrs. Julia isntead of Mom. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? or info on what i did wrong here.
Any help would be great.
you are not supposed to unzip the file... just download the zip file and place that zip file in the mentioned data folder..

Ozbourne

Mar 29, 2018
Every time I try to start the game the screen turns grey while the background music is still running.
The cursor is moveable and I get a nanosecond of a picture when scaling the window... seems to be where I can choose my player name. Game data is untouched and I tried downloads from different sources.

Laptop is running win10 with a gtx960M. I tried with some different resolutions in game menu and some options in nvidia control panel. Even on board graphic results in this problem.

Any ideas ?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Didn't, just tried to drag it over to the map, still asked me for PW
Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
So, why does it ask for PW when I'm dragging it over to the folder mentioned? Not extracting the file, but dragging/copying it.

Aug 26, 2018
Because drag/copy = extracting.

What you must do, is take the zip file and put it in Timestamps_Data folder.
The only TImestamps_Data folder is the ZiP file i have when i downloaded the PC version. The other file i have is Unconditiona Love_Data file. SO this has me stumped.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The only TImestamps_Data folder is the ZiP file i have when i downloaded the PC version. The other file i have is Unconditiona Love_Data file. SO this has me stumped.
C:\Users\....\Timestamps 0.4.3PE\Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets

Put it there :)

EDIT: A new page, cool, gonna be naive and believe it helps...
HOW TO PLAY
1-download the game
2-unzip the game
3-download the patch from lewd patcher
4-The patch is a ZIP FILE name unrated
5-DO NOT UNZIP/UNRAR the file, it means to be a zip file, NO PASSWORD NEEDED
6-move the file to Timestamps 0.4.3PE\Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets.
7-THERE'S NO PASSWORD so if for any reason it unzip the file, you DO IT WRONG
8-play
9-you might give some bucks to the dev team, but it is your choice only ;)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes