Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Damn that was a great update and like above said an i have said before the rendering and graphics look A+, it is one of the best if not they best on this site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
This game is pretty damn good, i'd not got into it before assuming t would be just another Incest clone but it stands up well, renders are great plot is odd but good, the use of a little threatened NTR to motivate the player and good cast of characters, 9/10. I'm looking forward to finding out that the MC is in fact his older sister's father due to time travel. i suspect he isn't his own father, though that is of course a possibility, though that would require almost a year spent in the past since the two kids presumably share the same parents, unless the mother only had a fling with the MC in the past, meaning that his supposed father is his (half)sister's father and not his.

However am i the only one that feels the plot is a little disjointed? is it due to premium edition extras?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Damn that was a great update and like above said an i have said before the rendering and graphics look A+, it is one of the best if not they best on this site.
Thanks i appreciate your comment! Glad you like the game!

Reactions: Catwashere

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
You have a nice interpretation of the time travel, i prefer the way with multiple version of himself than the one he could not exist at the same time. We havent done it yet but it is planned to do.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This game is pretty damn good, i'd not got into it before assuming t would be just another Incest clone but it stands up well, renders are great plot is odd but good, the use of a little threatened NTR to motivate the player and good cast of characters, 9/10. I'm looking forward to finding out that the MC is in fact his older sister's father due to time travel. i suspect he isn't his own father, though that is of course a possibility, though that would require almost a year spent in the past since the two kids presumably share the same parents, unless the mother only had a fling with the MC in the past, meaning that his supposed father is his (half)sister's father and not his.

However am i the only one that feels the plot is a little disjointed? is it due to premium edition extras?
Glad you like the game, nice thoerie! The platinum edition is the special animated menu only, there is no extra content!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Glad you like the game, nice thoerie! The platinum edition is the special animated menu only, there is no extra content!
Nice to see a dev who doesn't pay wall things. As for the disjointedness in the story this was only in the early time travel segments, i byproduct of the boys not really knowing what they're doing perhaps and therefore the player not knowing the format the time travel will take, ie how long the time travel lasts and if there is an automatic way back, where the player goes in terms of location when he makes the jump and whether or not there will be two MC's in the target time, rather than the MC inhabiting his past self (what seems to occur currently).

This could simply be to do with me being a bit mindfucked by the implications of time travel.

Reactions: Aesouh

Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
the scenes do not manage to load with fluidity as it should, sometimes it loads a bit and then it freezes. although I stopped him and put him to play, he does not charge. any solution?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,
Firstly, thank you for the game.

When trying to download the incest patch (from the 1st page of this thread) the page doesn't load, and gives this message "This site can’t be reached". Can you please help here? Maybe put the incest patch under a Mega as well? Thank you and apologies if this was already pointed out.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
If this has been asked before, I apologize. Does this require a restart or will old saves work?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hello,
Firstly, thank you for the game.

When trying to download the incest patch (from the 1st page of this thread) the page doesn't load, and gives this message "This site can’t be reached". Can you please help here? Maybe put the incest patch under a Mega as well? Thank you and apologies if this was already pointed out.
The file is joined : ATTENTION if any number has been add remove them..the name must be unrated.zip. nothing else and remaining zipped ;)
Files joined on the forum are renamed and some numbers are add , remove them

If this has been asked before, I apologize. Does this require a restart or will old saves work?
Yes from 0.4.0 old saves work

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Nice to see a dev who doesn't pay wall things. As for the disjointedness in the story this was only in the early time travel segments, i byproduct of the boys not really knowing what they're doing perhaps and therefore the player not knowing the format the time travel will take, ie how long the time travel lasts and if there is an automatic way back, where the player goes in terms of location when he makes the jump and whether or not there will be two MC's in the target time, rather than the MC inhabiting his past self (what seems to occur currently).

This could simply be to do with me being a bit mindfucked by the implications of time travel.
The first travel is pretty well explain by BACON, Its a ground hog day, because the machine is broken and cannot travel back longer. Bacon will bring him back whenever he want! With latest update, things have changes...

Reactions: Volta
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes