Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
We will be sure the engine is fully functionnal with most option we want to integrate before release it to other platform.
Why does the Animations function this way? It's difficult to enjoy them because they or extremely too short or freeze randomly.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is there some sort of mod that will make the animations loop? They're like 1 sec long.
It sounds more like you have a specific issue with video playback on you PC if this happens, I know it's not the game itself that has this problem but several, yet still only a few people have reported issues with this. many clips are made for looping and have looping enabled. There are also several long clips that do not have loop by default

Reactions: Motkeyz

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
It sounds more like you have a specific issue with video playback on you PC if this happens, I know it's not the game itself that has this problem but several, yet still only a few people have reported issues with this. many clips are made for looping and have looping enabled. There are also several long clips that do not have loop by default
I just thought for a moment that you were using fungus, but then I saw that you created your own engine.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just thought for a moment that you were using fungus, but then I saw that you created your own engine.
Well is my own engine within unity but you could compare it to what fungus kinda is too but it's own thing. The video playback technology is a feature from unity, but then I code to trigger it, I made the controls buttons as well. The video player is a quite a new feature to have in native unity support, before you needed extra plugins.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Can I change the resolution higher than 1080p? if so could someone help cuz my screen is 4k ..
The game run perfectly on a 4k monitor without problem, i just test it at the moment! ;) You can not put 4k resolution since render are Full HD only, but look pretty good on a 4k

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Any idea what could be the cause of this?

tek

Nov 12, 2016
any chance one of our lovely modders will compress this for us, pre patched? hint hint haha, thanks in advance if someone does it

Ozbourne

Mar 29, 2018
Every time I try to start the game the screen turns grey while the background music is still running.
The cursor is moveable and I get a nanosecond of a picture when scaling the window... seems to be where I can choose my player name. Game data is untouched and I tried downloads from different sources.

Laptop is running win10 with a gtx960M. I tried with some different resolutions in game menu and some options in nvidia control panel. Even on board graphic results in this problem.

Any ideas ?
If it's happening to sombebody else... changing resolution from 1920x1080 to any other without windowed mode did the trick for me :rolleyes:
My reward are nice renders and an interesting gameplay. Good job, Mr. Dev.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
When is next update?
In an ALTERNATE TimeLine the next update was three weeks ago. For us, we will probably need to wait until the middle of next month (as long as nothing bad happens).

I look forward to the next update because we will get to have MASSIVE amounts of sex with our dream girl. Sadly, we will then wake up tomorrow and find out that the update was a dream and we still have to wait. Sigh I need a time machine. :)

Just a thought.

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
are we meeting the young mom on the next update, this means that we will meet our grandmother as well, can this happen, will the grand ma be hot too I was thinking earlier that this could happen just like back to the future only this time he enjoys the mother as she wakes him up with the calvin klein underware omg omg

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes