longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough? Think I missed a lot of stuff because I don't have the minigame Whack-A-Scut! even when I finished the game

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It doesn’t get ignored a lot it was just an initial focus around juli too, you got a few hits about nika as well as some goodies, more and more so now planned of course. So while the polls sometimes have question in regards to character none will be neglected, that’s why we also included nika in this release, soon to be more too :)

She’s one of my favorites too, she has grown on me, probably because I saw that image from the first scene constantly for 2 months when developing 0.4.0 but her face when sleeping as well as when she sees mc peek on the bj in Julis room with the disturbance, she’s hot.
For some reason I didn't get any notification about this.... Well I am just glad to hear that Nika gets some attention :)She is just a little firecracker but also very cute. I think she can be very obedient as well :)

My three favourite characters are:
1) Nika (one of my favourite sister in adult games!)
2) Maureen (What I love about Maureen is, that she's really perverted. There could be a lot of opportunities with her)
3) Gaz (she is slightly on place three, because I like her looks)

edomoega

Jul 23, 2017
Have you tried without the mod? Maybe the mod is wrong version? Seems like several people get weird results when using an old version or having too many files in the streaming assets folder.
Tried it all over again, without patch too. Same problem,after few steps it stops again.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
on day 5 - hint says explore town - I've explored everything I can, how do I progress>?

Nevermind, end of game XD

Also amazing so far - Never been into a sister character before, but fuck Nika is hot beyond belief

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
on day 5 - hint says explore town - I've explored everything I can, how do I progress>?

Nevermind, end of game XD

Also amazing so far - Never been into a sister character before, but fuck Nika is hot beyond belief
Nika is the best! :heartcoveredeyes:

tacko

Jun 30, 2017
Guys, will the updates be more regular now? :) just asking because i think i read somewhere that its changing some engines or making it playable with older saves, so it took more time...thanks, the game is the best! :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Guys, will the updates be more regular now? :) just asking because i think i read somewhere that its changing some engines or making it playable with older saves, so it took more time...thanks, the game is the best! :)
Hi,

To be honest i think our updates are fairly regular, sometimes it takes a few weeks longer because actually need to do big changes that take time to test and fix more extensively in the code, but at the same time if we do that we also have time to add more text and renders, and animations, so I'm not sure what you mean here?

dedecirikas

Oct 19, 2017
every video/scene freezes for otherwise the game is running good. how do i fix the animations freezing after 2 seconds???

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes