Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
are we meeting the young mom on the next update, this means that we will meet our grandmother as well, can this happen, will the grand ma be hot too I was thinking earlier that this could happen just like back to the future only this time he enjoys the mother as she wakes him up with the calvin klein underware omg omg
-Random Silly Thought-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-End Random Silly stuff-

For real though I don't think we've had a solid hint for next update. I think it will be some more building of story with HOPEFULLY a couple sexy bits.

Just a thought.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
A GRAND quest to return begins, and we must go to a school in Scotland. As we progress there is SEX with our HOT Teacher and we learn a spell that sends us forward in time 1 generation. Of course this means that we MUST have hot wild SEX
This would make a great game ! Even without the specific fetish describe after..
Reminds me an old tv show, the few grey beards hanging around will know what i'm talking about ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The Time Tunnel! What a great show, super opening and great theme music.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
A wild Linux-User shows up... (not a native speaker)
[pls. PW for ..:tf:... nah! Just kidding with you guys :p !]

Anybody playing this gem on a Linux OS via Wine? For now it's working great, except for the animation/videos! The in-game player just won't load?! ... lowering the resolution and/or using windowed-mod as for "Man of the House" did not help!

Did anyone try to use Wine on a Mac OS? If not, maybe you guys could try the installation guide for Man of the House - here on F95!

After reading nearly 100 post, it was mentioned to update, or install the right codecs.. So, which codecs are you guys using on your Win OS? [Running Win 10 via VirtualBox - bloated as hell! :angry:]

@Motkeyz: Is a port to Linux possible? Somewhere I read, that UNITY supports Linux natively... thx!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
A wild Linux-User shows up... (not a native speaker)
[pls. PW for ..:tf:... nah! Just kidding with you guys :p !]

Anybody playing this gem on a Linux OS via Wine? For now it's working great, except for the animation/videos! The in-game player just won't load?! ... lowering the resolution and/or using windowed-mod as for "Man of the House" did not help!

Did anyone try to use Wine on a Mac OS? If not, maybe you guys could try the installation guide for Man of the House - here on F95!

After reading nearly 100 post, it was mentioned to update, or install the right codecs.. So, which codecs are you guys using on your Win OS? [Running Win 10 via VirtualBox - bloated as hell! :angry:]

@Motkeyz: Is a port to Linux possible? Somewhere I read, that UNITY supports Linux natively... thx!
@Aesouh is more able to reply to this, i dont know if its something easy to do? Glad you like the game ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Unity by itself yes but not all the stuff in the game supports linux, and also the new video player unity has doesnt support all platforms yet. I am looking into getting it to work on multi platforms, it will come eventually, not sure about linux though, even mac is a tiny minority of players. The biggest channels these days are PC and android, but once you start doing android, doing osx and linux are easy. :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is a Discord. It is a wild and wooly place.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
A minor suggestion from my side: change the game (text) font.

The space between the words are to small and everything appears to look "likewithoutspace". Quite hard to read - in my opinion. Here are some examples where the text gets "blurry".

sample.png sample2.png sample3.png

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
A minor suggestion from my side: change the game (text) font.

The space between the words are to small and everything appears to look "likewithoutspace". Quite hard to read - in my opinion. Here are some examples where the text gets "blurry".

View attachment 156900 View attachment 156901 View attachment 156902
Hi, how are you playing this game? And what is your screen resolution? Even the name on the window is blurry to me. This is not a game issue, this is something else going on.

Regarding the spacing, I guess that's a matter of taste, but the blur happening on your screen makes it worse than it really is, not sure what is going on there.

I attached a zoomed in part of the dialogue playing at its native 1080p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, how are you playing this game? And what is your screen resolution? Even the name on the window is blurry to me. This is not a game issue, this is something else going on.

Regarding the spacing, I guess that's a matter of taste, but the blur happening on your screen makes it worse than it really is, not sure what is going on there.

I attached a zoomed in part of the dialogue playing at its native 1080p
The blur happens because of Linux/Wine/etc..... to many bad variables :biggrin:

I'm more distracted by the spacing... but this is a matter of taste :coldsweat:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The blur happens because of Linux/Wine/etc..... to many bad variables :biggrin:

I'm more distracted by the spacing... but this is a matter of taste :coldsweat:
So the game works with wine? :) that's good to know at least, but obviously not perfect because something is off with the fonts at least. First time i hear feedback about the spacing though, indeed a matter of taste :) as mentioned the blur makes it feel a lot worse than it really is

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So the game works with wine? :) that's good to know at least, but obviously not perfect because something is off with the fonts at least. First time i hear feedback about the spacing though, indeed a matter of taste :) as mentioned the blur makes it feel a lot worse than it really is
Yeah, so far it runs great via the latest version of Wine and Wine-staging even in 1080p fullscreen. Video-animation is still a problem, but this is a Wine 32bit-video-streamer/not supported UNITY function problem. Mostly all UNITY-Games have some sort of video codec problem under Win OS and Wine. I still want to try to run the game natively on Windows 7/10.. any suggestion for additional video-codecs?

Mac-user should give Wine a try .... Maybe they don't have the video-animation problem - Who knows?! ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, so far it runs great via the latest version of Wine and Wine-staging even in 1080p fullscreen. Video-animation is still a problem, but this is a Wine 32bit-video-streamer/not supported UNITY function problem. Mostly all UNITY-Games have some sort of video codec problem under Win OS and Wine. I still want to try to run the game natively on Windows 7/10.. any suggestion for additional video-codecs?

Mac-user should give Wine a try .... Maybe they don't have the video-animation problem - Who knows?! ;)
No idea on the codecs, it was a theory before that it could have been a codec problem, but i reinstalled some fresh windows 10 to check this out and it played without a hitch, so not sure what really causes it, probably a driver or some other conflict in software. It's a strange issue for sure.

Reactions: cold_arctus

tacko

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,

To be honest i think our updates are fairly regular, sometimes it takes a few weeks longer because actually need to do big changes that take time to test and fix more extensively in the code, but at the same time if we do that we also have time to add more text and renders, and animations, so I'm not sure what you mean here?
I was only talking about the last update, before all were regular..i didnt mean anything bad by it, i was glad it had more of a story and it worked with older saves, which i think is the most important thing sometimes, i hate it when saves dont work, and u guys make sure they do.
Also i loved that "update scale" where we could see how far along are you, with testing and everything :) Anyhow, once again, great work on the game!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Tord_Ivel

Donor
Oct 3, 2017
No idea on the codecs, it was a theory before that it could have been a codec problem, but i reinstalled some fresh windows 10 to check this out and it played without a hitch, so not sure what really causes it, probably a driver or some other conflict in software. It's a strange issue for sure.
You may want to look at what Faerin does for Man of the House. His Unity game is able to show animations in Wine (with the right codecs installed).

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes