Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Any help? Videos no load :C
In my understanding, games such as these use external mediaplayers to play the videos. This means you require codecs that would allow the default media player to play such videos. Use K-lite or CCCP. And obviously a mediaplayer but i guess you use the default windows one which would definitely require codec packs anyway.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
In my understanding, games such as these use external mediaplayers to play the videos. This means you require codecs that would allow the default media player to play such videos. Use K-lite or CCCP. And obviously a mediaplayer but i guess you use the default windows one which would definitely require codec packs anyway.
This may be the case on windows 7, i can't fully confirm that, but for windows 10 at least, we have verified multiple times on freshly installed systems that it works, so it's not related to codecs. It's more likely related to drivers or some other conflicting or third party software.

/A

Nov 26, 2017
Just downloaded, when I start a new game the plot goes through the point mom and sister talk (I think?), then a huge red question mark appear on a white screen with the 0$ in the upper left corner...what to do? Sorry if the problem was already submitted, but 284 pages are to much to investigate :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just downloaded, when I start a new game the plot goes through the point mom and sister talk (I think?), then a huge red question mark appear on a white screen with the 0$ in the upper left corner...what to do? Sorry if the problem was already submitted, but 284 pages are to much to investigate :(
We only can help you, if you provide us some information about your system:
  1. Which OS are you using? Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10?
  2. Where did you download the game? Here on F95?
  3. Which file compression tool did you use? Winrar, 7zip?

First-Step Aid (may or may not help!)
- check windows for updates
- check your codecs (if your OS is Windows 7 - reinstall K-lite codec pack)
- deactivate your AV tool
- check your system for broken drivers (GPU driver etc.)
- try a different tool to unzip the game (e.g. 7zip)
- download the game again - using the same or different hoster

Good luck!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This tends to happen if it can't find the storage file, something must be wrong with missing files, or you are running it native in windows 7+?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I have already found this kind of text errors several times. I don't know if it's because of the incest patch or if it doesnt matter if you have the patch or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for noticing, you can send some you find on our discord, we will correct them in next release!

Reactions: tpo21 and PokeIssau

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Sure, I will do it next time I play it, I already finish the game hehe.
If I remember correctly theres like 3 text error counting the one I show you, sorry if I cant help more :)
Alright, 3 is better than 10 ;) Glad you like the game!

Reactions: PokeIssau

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I recently became a patron and really enjoy this game. I'm looking forward to updates. It has an interesting story and great graphics and hot female characters. I also like some of the little things that you find in the background like the Taboo movie poster and Bacon has Milfy City playing on his computer. And of course there is Heather! I think all of us who have played DoD enjoy her. Keep up the great work!!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I recently became a patron and really enjoy this game. I'm looking forward to updates. It has an interesting story and great graphics and hot female characters. I also like some of the little things that you find in the background like the Taboo movie poster and Bacon has Milfy City playing on his computer. And of course there is Heather! I think all of us who have played DoD enjoy her. Keep up the great work!!
Thank you! Come join us on discord if you haven't! All the details are on patreon too :)

Reactions: Rep Per and lancehk
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes