El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Sincerely, her expression (o_O) is precisely the reason why I posted my comment! XD
Oh okie, none made a comment so, as i did it seems clear to me, but i will try to do something easier to get and visually nicer for the next update. Was a first time i did something like that so...i welcome every critics and advices.
You should have say something earlier, hehe, take care my friend.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
none made a comment
I think that's because it was pretty clear that mine was just a joke.
I looked at your wt when you posted it and, seriously, I found it very exhaustive.
Keep in mind that even if you were able to create the "Holy Grail of all the Walkthroughs", people will continue to ask questions. You've been here a lot longer than me, you know what I'm talking about. Take care of yourself too! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
Dec 28, 2017
You'll really like the Whack-a-Scut game that Bacon puts on MC's phone! I whacked him about 100 times with the bat!
Hahaha, I did 107 or 108 it was enjoyable. I just wish the dev/writer whoever thought it was a good idea. Didn't make the MC full retard. He turns down girls/women who actually do want to be with him. I suppose it's just the dev's way of saying no content for this yet, or I hope it is at least.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Hahaha, I did 107 or 108 it was enjoyable. I just wish the dev/writer whoever thought it was a good idea. Didn't make the MC full retard. He turns down girls/women who actually do want to be with him. I suppose it's just the dev's way of saying no content for this yet, or I hope it is at least.
Gotta keep us waiting in suspense! I'm thinking it will be worth the wait.

Reactions: TalesOfThatGame

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I would like to let you know that the next release i doing good, it will be the biggest one so far in animations. And you guys ask for some action... there will be some actions!!!
I would like to thank you all for your support, i see that lot of you guys have raise their pledge to help us and its really appreciated! You have been able to see that we are a small dedicated team that want this game to succeed!

Im not the one that talk much on patreon but we are always online on discord channel guys so please visit us there!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes